Reunited Again.

Luz and they friends were looking to the sky.
"Is that a bird?" Asked Camila. "No.. t-that's.." Amity tried to say but Luz scream "Eda,EDA!!" luz starts to crying and come running for Eda can see her.

Eda was flying with king on her Shoulder. "Eda" king say and pointed to exactly the place were Luz was. "EDAAA!!" Luz was screaming for Eda to see her.

Eda see her kid and start to crying, it was really Luz in an Azura custume? The say Luz? The one who called her of mom...or.. it's a illusion?

"King..this can be a trap of collector.." Eda say's. "..LUZ, IF THIS IS YOU SAY SOMETHING WHO ONLY YOU KNOW ABOUT US!!" King scream, Luz start to thing and after say.

"I KNOW EDA CAN LOOK A COLD ONE WHO DOESN'T SHOW EMOTIONS, BUT SHE ALWAYS CALLED ME OF OWLET, AND..." Luz start to take off Azura's blouse and cape of her custume, showing Eda's old jacket.

"SHE GIVES ME HER OLD JACKET, REMEMBER? BUBBLE BUDDY?" Luz said.

Eda starts to crying with king "Luz...LUZ!!" Eda's start to go on Luz direction.

Eda's put our feet's on the floor, it was a little wet. But she didn't even care about it. "Owlet?" Eda's say while king jumps on Luz arms. "SISTER!!" Luz laught. "Hi my little brother!!".

Eda turned on her normal form,Finally, after a long ago. She was seeing her two kids, both of them happy and "safe". She really love them, it was pretty good to see this again.

Eda's feel a stranger feeling again. She always feel this when she saw they hugging, it was a happy and comforting feeling, she always say to herself this feeling was stupid, but know, doesn't madder if she looks stupid or not. She was with they, and t That was what mattered.

Eda Hugged them two, very strongly. "Urt- EDA IM IN THE MIDDLE OF YOU TOO HERE-" King say. Eda stop to hugging Luz for king could breath. The little titan run on eda's shoulder, so he could hug them and don't be crushed.

Eda hug Luz strongly again, and Luz hugged her back. "Oh my titan.. it's so good to see you my kid..", A tear fell from Eda's eyes. "It's so good to see you too eda, i-i miss you so much owl mother..", Luz said.

They keep the hug for a long time. And no one say nothing about, everyone know was they were passing to, everyone was with tear on the eyes. Beside that, all of them love eda, she help them with many things...

Amity looks for Camila and for her surprise, she was crying. "Mrs noceda are you okay?" Amity ask laughing a little. "It's just so emotional!!" Camila say. Even her agreed that. She doesn't care about the fact who Luz called eda of "mother" after all of she do for her kid..she deserves to be called of mom too, right?...

(Sorry is my English is bad, I'm practicing for speak English better- I'm from Brazil lol-)