Junghyuk didn't miss the chance and aimed at his neck.

I observed Jinwoo carefully, I know he is planning something. Something is off. Well, It looks like they can handle it by themselves.

Suddenly the dagger on the ground started moving and flew towards Yoo Junghyuk.

Yoo Junghyuk noticed it and dodged using his [Red Phoenix Shunpo]. Then suddenly, when Yoo Junghyuk wasn't looking Sung Jinwoo took out another dagger and aimed at Yoo Junghyuk's heart.

Yoo Junghyuk dodged it again. It continues like that.

Suddenly probability sparks surrounded me. I staggered to my feet. I felt nauseous and intense dizziness. I don't understand what had hone wrong...

I uncontrollably sat on the ground and endured the pain. Blood trickled down from my mouth. I really don't understand what is happening here...!

I should be able to withstand this strong probability strom since I am a constellation now, but what is happening??

Yoo Junghyuk noticed the probability storm and tried to run to Kim Dokja. He couldn't afford to lose him. No. Not now. After all that has happened, He can't let that happen again.

"Kim Dok...!"

My vision started to blur and my hearing started to disappear. I felt myself crashing through the ground and lost consciousness.

Kim Dokja fell onto the ground. Yoo Junghyuk was panicking.

Sh*t sh*t sh*t. This isn't happening, no, not now, please! Yoo Junghyuk thought.

Companions rushed over to see what was happening after they heard a boom.

"What the hell happened here?!?!" Han sooyoung grumbled.

"Dokja-ssi!" Yoo Sangah said as she saw him lying on the floor.

"Hey, tell me what is going on will ya?!" Han sooyoung shouted at Yoo Junghyuk. But he didn't replied

Jung heewon tried to wake Kim Dokja by slapping his cheeks over and over again.

"Stop dying will you?!" Jung heewon screamed angrily at the unconscious Kim Dokja

"He'll be fine, I am sure he will be" Yoo Junghyuk said with his cold and heartless tone. But deeply inside he was worried. Worried that he will lose him again. Worried that he will leave him again.

The probability sparks became more calm and it seemed like Kim Dokja is in a better condition.

"Hey, you over there. Sung Jinwoo right? Mind explaining what happened here since that bastard over there doesn't seem to have the initiative to tell" Han sooyoung said with a serious expression on her face.

"We were just having a spar then he suddenly got surrounded by sparks the that happened" Jinwoo calmly replied. It was a lie, but it wasn't totally a lie though.

[Lie Detection Lv. 5 confirms that what he said is halfly true]

"Hah, great, so none of you two are going to tell the truth?" Han sooyoung said, unpleasant with Jinwoo's reply.

'hmm, It looks like they were fighting over something... But what?' Han sooyoung thought.

"I... I sincerely apologize for that...I didn't know that was going to happen..." Sung Jinwoo said, feeling guilty inside.

Han sooyoung sighed as he held her nose temples. She was tired from all the bullsh*t Kim Dokja and Yoo Junghyuk has done.

"Let's just go back" Han sooyoung sighed.

Yoo Junghyuk carried Kim Dokja at his back while Yoo Sangah, Jung Heewon and Han Sooyoung went back first.

Yoo Junghyuk and Sung Jinwoo walked side by side without saying anything.

"I'm sorry about earlier" Jinwoo spoke to break the awkward silence between them.

"No, I should be the one to apologize. I attacked you for no reason" Yoo Junghyuk said in reply.

Then an awkward moment of silence arose again. Sung Jinwoo thought of something to say because the silence is killing him.

"You must truly cherish him that much huh?" Sung Jinwoo said.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Yoo Junghyuk said in reply.

"I know what it feels like...You were ready to do anything to save him..." Sung Jinwoo continued.

"What do you mean?" Yoo Junghyuk asked in an angry manner. Sung Jinwoo noticed his ears turned red and chuckled. He thought it was cute.

"Your laugh is annoying me" Yoo Junghyuk said.

Yoo Junghyuk couldn't help but felt that this man meant no harm to them. As they walked back their camp, Sung Jinwoo and Yoo Junghyuk talked (Sjw mostly talked obviously) their way back.

It seemed like Yoo Junghyuk made a friend
------------
Pardon me for the fight scene haha Idk how to write a fight scene. TvT
This was really a bad time for them to fight haha i should have thought about it.

I am really sorry if the writing is bad, I really don't know how to write a story :')