Chapter Eighteen

Start bij het begin

"I'll get the biggest room for you." Maekar spoke as he walked up the small stone path that led to the castle. The cave was beside the sea, and the palace not far from it. The smell of the sea air, along with the salt, settled in his senses.

"There is no necessity." Aemond answered him, his shoulders still enveloped by Maekar, Aerglo on the other side trying to steal glances from the prince who had the discomfort present in his stiff shoulders, but if Maekar had noticed, he didn't care.

"Yes there is. Aerglo will offer your old room." Maekar commanded and Aemond could catch the dismatched eyes from the one that had just lost the room, wide. The one with the eyepatch smiled at the expression and to piss him off even more, he nodded.

"Not my room." growled Aerglo, Maekar patted his brother on the cheek, who disentangled himself from his arm. The eldest of the three took the opportunity to remove their arms and point to the castle.

"Welcome my prince, Aerglo will show you your room." Maekar bid him welcome. The wall gates being opened and the sight of a courtyard filled with knights training, Aemond watched one by one pass kneeling towards him, bringing a small smile to his face.

Maekar walked ahead, toward the castle doors. Aerglo bumped into his shoulder with a laugh.

"My prince, you like attention too much." Aerglo noticed and Aemond just bumped him back, the smile no longer present on his face, but the humor held in his mind.

"My?" He questioned Aemond in a whisper, guiding his face close to Aerglo's side.

"Of Kingdom. I am your subject, my, our, all of us prince." Aerglo snapped, his face hot at Aemond's response.

"What about all the whores in Westeros?" Questioned Aemond, seeing out of the corner of his eyes the knights one by one resumed their fights, with lines of courtesy directed at him, as they finally reached the castle door, which was already open with Maekar waiting for their arrival.

"Shut up." Braved Aerglo, with a smile on his face towards his brother. Aemond scoffed. He directed a smile at Maekar as well, albeit a false one.

"Present your room to Aemond, like a good Ser, Aerglo. Your Highness, I will make my best servants available for your disposal." Maekar courted him, while Aemond's eyes swept over the OldCastle throne room, which was far more beautiful than the one in King's Landing, all decorated in carvings of dragons and their flames, far more beautiful than the one in DriftMark.

Aemond had no doubt that some of them had been made by Aerglo himself, but the reputation of good sculptors was still in the Perzys' blood, but it happened that Aerglo was the best of them all, he had an incredible talent when it came to arts. Aemond took great pride in having been portrayed by him, but he wanted to avoid Aegon having that honor at all costs.

"I will. I want Drextan and Mateo at the front of the chambers, who will honorably protect the prince." Aerglo, though unwilling to give up the room, agreed. He asked for the two knights not only because they were the best, but he knew they wouldn't say anything if the boy wanted to see his room again.

"At your command, my brother. Now, I have to find my Alora. I'm sorry I can't stay longer, Prince Aemond, but I fear my future wife will chase me with a sword for not bathing and seeing her quickly." Maekar apologized and Aemond just closed his eyes in a no problem expression.

Maekar walked away to his quarters, smiling and waving goodbye to the two. Aerglo and Aemond looked at each other with the childishness of the older, with the former smiling. The white haired man broke from the two in a wild run.

A knight closed the door behind them, and Aerglo managed to guide Aemond through the halls of the castle, occasionally stopping to greet someone and this someone to bow to the prince.

"Why didn't you tell your brother I was coming?" Questioned Aemond, after turning a corridor, Aerglo faced him a little awkwardly.

"Because the wedding would be totally different if he knew you were coming, we like spontaneity and simplicity. It will be one of the best weddings my prince will ever see, I'm sure and letting him know you would come, would change everything." Aerglo answered him, finding Aemond's hand in a comforting gesture. Which was quickly reciprocated.

"Probably he will still hold a feast in my honor." Aemond answered him, lavishing his power, and Aerglo rolled his eyes.

Aerglo pushed Aemond against the wall, after looking both ways down the corridor, noting if anyone was there. Aemond gasped, surprised, at the boy's strength and just stared at him, waiting to say something.

"Enjoy your hours, your highness, because here I can make you kneel, in my city, in my castle and in my room." Aerglo countered Aemond's pride, and actually being in his home brought another side to Perzys, who pressed a honeyed kiss to the corner of the prince's lip.

"In King's Landing too." Aemond countered with a smile and disentangled himself from Aerglo's arms. "Guide me to your room, ser."

"Why do you always have to have the last word?" Questioned Aerglo leaving walking down the cold corridor and surrounded by stones.

"Because I do have the best answers?" Aemond argued back, running a little to stand shoulder to shoulder with Aerglo. The two wore similar robes, almost like equals in that world, but obviously the weight of the crown fell under one.

"Because you are stuck up." Aerglo argued, stopping in front of a door and opening it.

Aemond looked inside, and it wasn't much smaller than the one he owned, but the rooms were covered in paintings, the prince's mouth opening in an "O" at the sight of a painting. Aerglo just looked at him confused, before looking where the other's eyes met.

Aerglo ran in front of the painting and hid with his body before turning.

"I like my dick." Aerglo replied, embarrassed. "I'll take this with me." He took the painting in his hand and placed it behind his back.

"You like your dick a lot." Aemond countered, looking at another painting at the foot of the bed. Aerglo quickly ran over and placed it once more behind his back.

"I'll take this here too." Aemond laughed as he saw poor Aerglo turn the color of his left eye, completely red.

"Do you like me, too?" He questioned Aemond when he saw a face portrait of him, but much younger than he was now, it was hidden behind a painting, but he still managed to recognize who he was.

The prince approached the painting and removed it from where it was, it was small, it fit easily in his hands, but it didn't take away any of the details, which were illuminated by the three windows of Aerglo's room.

"No more than my dick." Aerglo replied, even more embarrassed.

"Two paintings, against two, we are even." Aemond answered him, but his eyes didn't leave the painting, he still had his eye on her. It looked to be between his 13 years old, the last time Aerglo had visited King's Landing. "I like this one, I would like to take it." Aemond asked.

"You don't want to take my dick, I'm completely upset." Aerglo sneered, but a smile was on his lips, trying to get a better look at the prince's face as he admired the painting.

Aerglo had both hands behind him, holding the paintings with a smile on his face, the prince approached slowly and held Perzys' face with one of his free hands, while the other continued to hold the portrait and positioned his lips against his.

"How am I going to take it if you're taking everyone with you? What's more, I can see without being through a painting." Aemond raised an eyebrow and pressed his hand against Aerglo's pants, which widened his eyes, but let a smile escape his lips.

Aerglo realized that whether it was his land or not, Aemond would still be a prince and he would be his subject should he want to command him to do anything.

"You can take it, no worries."