Chapter 6: Anne and Marcy's Love

After Anne and Marcy Reconcile, Marcy has one thing to ask Anne. "Hey Anne." Marcy said. "What." Anne said. with tears, Marcy hugs Anne. "Anne, I know you missed me, I promise you, I will never leave your side again." Marcy said. "Oh Anne, I'm so sorry. I was so scared of moving away, the thought of losing you was so big. I was thinking that if we weren't together, we wouldn't be friends anymore." Marcy said.

Anne takes the helmet off Marcy's head and hugs her. "Marcy, I Forgive You." Anne said. "I wanna go home." Marcy said. "Marcy, it's okay, we'll head home, I promise." Anne said. she strokes her girlfriends hair, Marcy started tearing up. "Shh... Marcy... Shh... Let it out." Anne said. she rubs Marcy's back. "Marcy, everything is going to be okay, I promise." Anne said.

she kisses Marcy on the lips, she picks Marcy up and they go into their bedroom. Anne plops Marcy down on the bed and she lays down next to her and holds Marcy's hand, they fall asleep together in each other's arms. they cuddle and snuggled up next to each other. "Good Night Anne, I Love You." Marcy said. "Good Night Marcy, I Love You Too." Anne said. they fall asleep, and have each other in their arms.

The Next Day...

Marcy wake up and got out of bed. "Good Morning, Anne." Marcy said. Anne pulls her back into the bed. "Go back to sleep." Anne said. she snuggles up next to Marcy, Anne cuddles her. Marcy tried to get out of bed but Anne tickles Marcy. "Ahahaha! No! Anne!" Marcy said laughing. "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!" Anne said in a high pitched voice.

Marcy falls out of bed and Anne is still tickling her, she doesn't stop. "Anne! Stop! I've suffered enough!" Marcy said laughing. "I'm The Tickle Monster, I will never stop!" Anne said. Marcy got up and tried to run but Anne tackles her to the ground and still tickles Marcy, she kisses Marcy on her face over and over again. "Hahahah! Ahhhhh! Anne!" Marcy said. Anne kisses her over and over again. "Give Me My Love!" Anne said. they are deeply in love with each other, they can now have fun with each other, Young Love.