9. Version Of You

Start from the beginning

"Ion know, ion fuck with the cheese for real." I told her as we stood in front of the place in china town.

"Ima take Tamir here, he gon' fuck with it." I mentioned to her as we began walking.

"How old is he?"

"Four, bad as hell too."

"He probably act just like you." Azhanae chuckle.

"He do that's the problem, ion want him to be just like me." I admitted.

Azhanae twist her lip up. "You're like the sweetest person I ever met."

"Cause you only got that version of me, I did a lot of fucked up shit to mu'fucka that cared about me the most." I shrugged.

"Maybe you should let other people view this version of you, I like it."

"Naw-you only could get this version of me cause I'm fucking with you." I told her and she smiled.

"C'mere." I wrapped my arms around her shoulder as we walked into the flower and rose shop.

"Awnnn, you getting me flowers." Azhanae poke her lip out.

I chuckle. "You like em?"

She smiled nodded her head as we walk to the counter.

8:59 pm

"You scared? Yo momma hon beat yo' ass." I told Azhanae as we pull up to her crib.

She sucked her teeth. "No, she not."

"Gimmie kiss."

She crawl licking my lips before sliding her tongue in.

"Ouuuu, you nasty." I smirked.

She chuckle grabbing her bags from the back, with her flowers in her hand.

"You need help?"

"Now, you know if my momma see you at the door she probably won't even let me back in." Nae sighed.

"Thank you, again."

"Hurry up and get in that damn house girl." I told her as she opened the passenger doors she smile getting out.

I watch her walk up the front door and unlocked the door with her keys.

As soon as she got in I pulled off.

I check my phone.

BM : i miss that dick baby daddy

I chuckle going to my instagram and posting in my close friends.

glory.kb

Me and Azhanae ain't together but she done already sat on my face so can't nobody else have her

dtb.von: get wit to dawg n make it rite
↪️ 😂😂😂😂😂😂 fuck on
unodead: 😭 Dejah said her lil ass was missing y'all put the fuck up
↪️ she wasn't nigga
myayaya: boy gtfo 😒 yknew that girl was wit u the entire time and u didn't tell Dejah dem
↪️ that ain't my business
Kyralee: what's this?
↪️ I'm put up sis 🤣

sis mya

don't piss me off yknew jkrya likes you

no df she don't

yes she do and nae more lame
cuz jkrya told her she liked you

that ain't my business
Jkrya gang nem

I ain't no Jkrya like me, that shit weird cause we supposed to be family.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::

Thoughts?