PROLOGUE

In Consunji International High School there are three Territories within that.

A public territory, girls territory and boys territory.

One, a public territory with rich students, scholars and what other kinds of students you know.

The second one is Girls Territory of the Private part of CIHS, of course if there is a public part there is also a private part. In the girls territory, the students who study there are very rich, famous and very well known in the Philippines as well as in East Asia. But as much as their lives are beautiful, it's the opposite of their behavior. They say that the students in the Girls territory are those plastic ones, artistic, plagues, flirts, and of course spoiled brats, like types of women who were not properly raised by their parents.

The last one, and of course the boys territory, ang isa rin sa private part ng CIHS. At sa kasamaang palad dyan sa territory niyan ako napabilang.

Isipin niyo nalang, paano nangyari iyon? Diba? First of all, babae ako. Second of one, maliit lang pasensya ko. Pangatlo, bakit ako pa?

Pero wala eh. Siguro tadhana na talaga akong mapabilang sa boys territory also known as the territory everyone is afraid of, especially sa Rene Descartes na palaging maiinit ang ulo. 

Pero... makakaya ko nga ba na sabayan ang mga ugali nila? O, susuko lang din ako tulad ng palaging gusto nila?

Tiningnan ko ulit ang papel na hawak ko.

"Welcome to Boys Territory Ms. Zared Asheley Gozon"

—————

This story is a work of fiction. All events, names, places, dates, and times are made up by me. And it has a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, bad words if you don't like my story, you can just leave and keep quiet.

Plagiarism is a crime!