4.

"hey," waving his hand slightly the kind looking boy approached the table with caution, his eyes scanning the mess of papers that were strewn across the plastic before they moved back to the brunette "you're minho right?"

"yeah," placing his pencil down minho cocked his head, blank eyes assessing the freckle cheeked boy "do i know you?"

"not quite," offering the man a sheepish grin the boy played with his fingers "i'm friends with jisung."

"...i don't know who that is. i think you have the wrong person." shaking his head minho couldn't help the strange look he gave the stranger. there were plenty of other minhos and this kid definitely had the wrong one.

"no i—god this is gonna sound so bad." cursing under his breath the boy cleared his throat before speaking again.

"he's the one who ran your cat over last saturday."

pausing minho couldn't stop the sound of disbelief that left his mouth, his eye twitching with slight annoyance.

"i told him i didn't want his apology. or anything from any of you." not caring how particularly snappy he came off minho rolled his eyes, he had no interest in being polite.

"i know—but he really is sorry-"

"listen," linking his hands together minho smiled dryly "i don't care for his apology. what's done is done. now please leave me alone."

biting his lip the boy nodded slowly in understanding "i'm sorry.."

saying nothing minho simply chose to watch the boy walk away, his lips pursing a bit as the stranger met someone halfway through the courtyard.

scoffing minho shook his head before picking his pencil back up. he had better things to do than worry about some stupid asshole.

-

"i think you should just leave it be jisung." smoothing his shirt down felix smiled softly, his hand gently patting the boy on the back in a comforting manner.

"he's got to accept something. and i'm going to keep apologizing until he does." jisung muttered firmly. it hadn't been his fault he ran the damn cat over. one second he was showing chan how fast he could go and the next his ears are ringing while someone is yelling at him.

and whether or not he meant to hurt the fluffy ball of old bones he felt like he owed minho as many apologies as it would take. because nothing he could say or do then would erase the look on minho's face—and that was jisungs fault.

-
yes i am making a book entirely based around a cat getting ran over 🤭