29

Well...hii everyone.....I am finally writing this....so sorry for making you all wait..... enjoy ❤️❤️😘😘

Jimin,hobi,Ami and namjoon were glaring at taekook and Jin who were trying to avoid the eye contact with this four...oh you all must be thinking where is yoongi....so he was busy eating tangerine that's why he wasn't glaring at this three.....no don't think he isn't angry on them....he is as angry as other four....

"Excuse me...Mr secret keepers...mind looking at us"Ami spoke snapping her fingers Infront of the three who smiled with hesitation looking at their glaring friends/boyfriend (namjoon)....

"You said anything to us"kook asked pointing at himself and other two....Jimin chuckled dryly and shook his head...

"No no...we are speaking to the ghost that are behind you"Jimin spoke sarcastically....while Jin jumped from his place looking behind with feared eyes...

"Hyung he is taunting there is no ghost in this house"tae spoke doing a face palm and pulling him back to the couch.....

"Don't worry...till now there wasn't any...but now there will be three"hobi spoke as he started to roll his sleeves...

"Hyung are you going to kill us"tae asked showing his puppy eyes to the five yes to yoongi also....and they sighed....

"If you are done keeping secrets mind telling us...what the hell you both posted today....huh...third marriage anniversary.... seriously...."yoongi spoke with a blank face ....

"Oh yes... happy third anniversary taekook....I wish you both will have a small tae or small kook till your next anniversary "Jin spoke hugging them....

"Thank you so much hyung....and I will make sure to ful fill your wish"kook spoke as he winked at tae getting a slap on his forearm....

"Hello hello....we are still here..."Ami spoke rolling her eyes....but internally she was squealing seeing her ship sailing....

" We want explaination...."Joon spoke...taekook and Jin sighed....

"From where should we explain"Jin asked...

"From the start"hobi spoke...

"Ok....so I was 5 when I got to know that my aunt means tae's mother was pregnant...that time I didn't understood what that means I just knew she had a baby in her tummy-"....

"Hyung ... that's from too much start....come to the time where this two met"Jimin spoke cutting Jin in between....

"I am coming on that only....will you shut up and stop interputing me"jin said....

"Yeah yeah Carry on"Jimin spoke

"So as I said...after some months if aunt's pregnancy news.... uncle's friend Mr jeon.means kook's dad shifted in Seoul....as they both were childhood best friend...their family came to meet Kim's...I used to live uncle and aunty as my parents used to live in countryside with our grand parents......that time when I first met jeon's kook was some months old....

Aunt's get together quite well...and coincidentally they were our neighbors....months passed as aunt jeon helped aunt with her pregnancy they became besties....when tae was born...along with us jeon's were happy too...that time kook who was almost a year old just stared at the sleeping figure of our new born baby.....and his first word was baby..."as Jin said this five of them looked at kook who had a foolish smile on his face....he nodded his head confirming this...

"Yes...he didn't had spoken any word till than...but that day he said baby....and from there taekook came together...they were connected to each other like magnets....from childhood they used to sleep together eat together....they got admission in kindergarten in same year... because as per kook he didn't wanted to leave his baby's side for anything.....

I clearly remember when the five year old kook came running to me and ask me why elders get married...I told him that they love each other and to stay together they get married....and he said he will marry his baby after growing up...."Jin said with a chuckle... everyone again looked at kook who scratched his head becoming shy by their stares....

"Wow...kook was really in love with tae...hmm"Jimin teased them making them shy....

"And as he started to grow their feelings grew too...they were too close to each other yet there were stuffs which they weren't able to tell to each other....and that was their feelings which was growing without stop....

I used to get so irritated when they both were in high school and I was in my last year of school....they both used to find me no matter where I hide and bomber me with their ramblings....on how cute or handsome other is looking....they held each other's hand ....how they fed each other and blah blah .....I used to get frustrated by them....but when I saw the fondness in their eyes for each other...I melted everytime....

I always said to confess but they never listened...I was so done with this two....this continued till they finally reached to college years"Jin spoke....taekook was smiling looking at each other....

While the hyung's and Ami were cooeing at them...they were really amazed by their youngest's love story....now that namgi think about their old kook they aren't ready to believe is he the same person who is an introvert and never interact with any stranger...well tae isn't a stranger but his love so it makes sense....

"How they confessed oppa"Ami asked shoving popcorn in her mouth....

"Jeonlus....here the Mr jeon Jungkook got jealous and kissed his dear baby right Infront of the whole university telling all of them to whom Kim Taehyung belongs too.... because he was fed up by seeing number of letters roses and many boys proposing tae Infront of him"Jin spoke with a giggle and other five ohhed...and this time kook wasn't shy well he was more proud of himself.....

"And from then they were boyfriends...as their both dream was to become a model they thought to start their career together...but they both wanted to debut from different companies so they applied in different companies.....

But before stepping in this world of entertainment...kook wanted to secure their bond permanently.....no he never doubted tae...it just he had enough of being boyfriends....and so he proposed tae on randomly shocking all of us ...but we all were so happy seeing tae shedding tears in kook's arms repeating yes thousands times....

And than we witnessed their wedding that was three years back....and from then this two became husbands "Jin completed clapping his hands and other five stood up clapping their hands for the amazing couples amazing story...

Taekook giggled and smiled at their friends who were cheering like teenagers....they were happy to know their friends like them to be together...well even if they didn't there is no way they were going to leave each other.....

"But than why you both hid this from everyone"yoongi asked....

"Because we didn't wanted nonsense rumors and people middling in our personal life...so we hid it...but now there were too many people shipping us with themselves and with others....so we thought of slowly slowly revealed our relation...."kook spoke making them more proud......

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author...❤️😘