𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨.𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞;𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧

Start from the beginning

When Lady Aemma had gone into her labors her husband, Viserys I was told immediately.

Quickening his pace to the birthing chambers he could hear his wife's screams of pain, though it was not his first time hearing her screams, it never made it any easier for him to hear it again.

The wails of the labored lady sounded throughout the halls of the castle.

Having already been laboring for hours, the loud shrieks of pain never ceased as Aemma tried her hardest to push the babe out.

"You're almost there, my lady. Just a few more pushes and it'll all be over." A personal handmaiden spoke words of comfort towards the tired woman.

Aemma took in another deep breath before she pushed her body to its limits.

Outside the chamber's Viserys stood with an emotionally bland face, as for all his emotions were swirling around in his head.

Both he and his wife had prayed to the Gods for a thorough and healthy pregnancy when they found out she was pregnant with another babe. Because the past didn't hold fond memories of their other failed experiences.

So as the white-haired male stood outside the chambers while his wife was giving birth, he prayed for both his beloved and his child.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Give us one more big push, my lady. I can already see the babe's head."

Hearing the new piece of information Aemma let out the biggest yell her lungs could offer, as she pushed with all her might so she could see her – hopefully – healthy child.

With that last push being the biggest, it was all the maester needed to finally free the babe from its mother.

When the babe exited the mother's womb with a shrill cry, it alerted an unexpected guest who was harbored across the island.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

In an undiscovered cave, two slitted eyes opened. Letting out a deep echoing roar as he breathed fire.

The unknown ferocious beast had finally awoken from his hibernation after residing near Blackwater Bay for nearly 9 moons.

It was an unexplainable force that drew it there, but it knew that it had to be there.

Now finally awoken, the beast arose within a dark cave. Causing the ground to shake, as it trampled over many logs and greenery in the forest.

Opening its wings, the giant beast took flight blending in with the dark sky.

Its charcoal gray scales were darker than usual, so if any human were to look up at the sky when lightning struck, they would only see a frightening silhouette of a huge dragon.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Hearing the cries of a small babe Viserys entered the room, the first thing he saw was his wife Aemma with her matted hair stuck to the sides of her face exhaling and inhaling smoothly.

"Congratulations my lady, you have given birth to a healthy daughter." The maester stated, turning to face the curious couple.

Taking the babe in her hands, Aemma looked down at the little bundle which held her first born. With eyes as bright as the morning sky and hair mixed with a snowy white and sandy yellow.

Aemma couldn't have been any happier, till she felt another sharp pain which caused her to let out a yelp, catching everybody's attention in the room.

"Something's wrong!" She alerted, with a worried face.