𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 - 🄿🄰🅁🅃🅈

Start from the beginning

I turned back, making eye contact with him. This time his smile was more sly, what made me feel that he is thinking the same as me, but holding it in, honestly better than me. "Well I can't say no to someone who's trying to help me."

He winked at me and grabbed my hand gently to turn me around. "Let's beat 'em up"

He was definitely a lot better than me and it was close match but in the end we won. Without realising it I was hugging him with big smile on my face "Damn we did it, thanks to you!"

"I couldn't done it alone" he was patting my head while hugging me back and that's when I realised.. shit, what am I doing. I should slow down with drinking.

I let go of him as he smiled at me. "Wanna take a water break, I think I'm on my limit. If I drink more right now I will be drunk as fuck."

"Errr... I-I- eee" I looked around and didn't see Minnie nor Soyeon. But I did see a girl eyeing me with bitchy look. Well she definitely isn't happy seeing him with me.

"I think your girlfriend isn't happy..."

"What girlfriend?" he looked confused. He followed my look. When the girl saw him looking, her face softened and smiled at him, while he on the other side dropped his smile.

"Oh her.." he faces me again "I want to be honest with you" he looked bothered and tilted his head, looking like a sad puppy now. "She is my crazy ex. We broke up more than year ago and still follows me to party's where I go."

"Geez... a crazy ex huh" I raised my eyebrows while looking down.

"Btw I didn't catch ur name... I mean ur friend called u Y/N, right?" he asked, trying to change subject and I didn't mind. It's not like I wanna talk about her ex.

I looked at him and he was smiling again.
I smile back at him, my eyes probably sparkling "Yes, I am Y/N. What about u?"

He pushed his hair back "I am Hoseok but call me Hobi" and now he had a big smile on his face what made my butterflies fly around.

I swear I will drop dead or... in his embrace by morning. Aah hold ur horses Y/N.

I broke the eye contact by looking at the house. "So about that water break, wanna go inside and get water. Also I haven't talked to my birthday girl." I smiled brightly.

"Yesss, let's go." He bowed a little and directed his one hand to house "After you, my lady"

I giggled and started walking toward the house. We walked past his ex and she was giving me everything but nice looks.

After few hours and few more drinks, Minnie and Soyeon managed to make me play bottle game. Yep bottle game.. where u spin the bottle and who it lands on, u have to kiss or u have to strip. Amazing right..

At first there where random people who I didn't really know. Few stripped, few kissed. Someone's bottle stopped at Minnie but they didn't want to kiss her so they stripped. Minnie spun the bottle and it landed on Hongjoong. Me and Soyeon looked each other and grinned ear to ear. Minnie has had crush on Hongjoong for 3 years now. We have told her to tell him but she is too scared. I can't blame her, I'm not better with telling my feelings.

And they actually kissed, Soyeon and I struggled not to react but we didn't want to embarrass Minnie. Few rounds later Soyeon spun the wheel and whoop, I was the bottles chosen one. At this point I was drunk and I didn't care about anything.

Fuck it, I don't mind kissing my bestie.

We didn't feel ashamed and put on a show to everyone in the room. "You go my Queens!!" I heard Minnie shout. The whole room was loud, with many whistles and mostly men hyping us up. When we stopped, everyone looked exited and ready to be the next hottest kiss.