You deny stating that you need to go to (meetup place) and a friend is waiting for you

" don't worry, it won't take long.. and I'll be sure to escort you back! "

 and I'll be sure to escort you back! "

You were hesitant.... but in the end, agreed since you could feel that Rengoku was not going to take 'no' as an answer despite his kind demeanor.

You all took the Mugen train and even met a couple of young kids who also had the same gig as Kyojuro, one of them was a child...... in a box.

Thankfully, Kyojuro wouldn't need to ' force ' you, to come with him, otherwise it would've been harder for the both of you...

In his mind the events back there was rather peculiar, maybe you were being recruited to being a demon, but something tells kyojuro that it wasn't the case when it comes to you, from what he could tell ,you didn't possess any special traits or skills in fighting for you to be that important to them, but maybe..... you knew something that the demon slayers don't...

(Skip the train fight cause the same thing's gonna happen anyways)

-----------------------------------------------------

(CRASH!!!)

It's over.... Enmu the Lower Rank 1 demon has been defeated, the people who boarded the train are safe aleast for now, some of the passengers were wounded but nothing too severe, all thanks to the help of the demon slayers.

" Y/N -CHAAAN!!! " Zenitsu yells in a panic while trying to find you on the train somewhere, Tanjiro had left Nezuko whom was inside the box to your care, and after the crash you and Nezuko unfortunately got separated, Zenitsu only found the box and Nezuko while you were nowhere in sight.

" Hey, Inosuke! help me find her! " Zenitsu screams in distress

" Don't tell me what to do! " Inosuke yells as he runs out to find you

All came into a halt when something or someone plummet to the ground from the sky

Immediately The Fire Hashira was on guard

" Keep your guard up young ones, we're not done here... " Rengoku states

( Insert Akaza's bad#ss theme)

" What's with those faces? I just happen to pass by~ " Akaza states in a cocky voice

" Well then, you should keep on walking. " Rengoku replied

'Upper Moon...3? What is he doing here?!' Tanjiro thought panicking

Akaza suddenly dashes to the wounded Tanjiro who was laying helpless on the ground.

"Flame Breathing! Second Form! Rising Scorching Sun!"

" Nice katana... " Akaza praises as he licking the cut Rengoku did on him

'Fast regeneration...and an overwhelming demon aura, so this is a Upper Moon...' Rengoku thought

"I can not understand why you chose to attack the wounded first?" Kyojuro asks

"I thought he might interrupt the conversation....we're about to have..."

"Not interested, apologies but although this is our first time meeting, I already hate you. " Rengoku states

" Is that so? I also hate weak humans. When I see weakness, my skin crawls. " Akaza replies his voice laced with disgust.

" It looks like you and me have completely different standards and values. "

" Let me give you a wonderful proposal. Why don't you become a demon? "

"Of course not." Kyojuro says without hesitation

" I can tell by looking...your strength. You're a Hashira, right? You've developed your fighting spirit...to the edge of perfection. "

"I am the Flame of the Nine Pillars. My name is Kyojuro Rengoku."

" I am Akaza. Kyojuro, let me tell you why your power...will never truly reach perfection. It's because you're human. Because you will grow old, because you will die. Become a demon, Kyojuro."

" In this way whether it's a hundred years or two hundred years you can keep improving, you can become stronger. "

Akaza states, his eyes shine with a thought of having a worthy opponent as Kyojuro

" Growing old and dying... Is what makes a short-lived creature like a human...beautiful. " Rengoku says as Akaza couldn't help but to roll his eyes.

" It's precisely because we age and die... that our lives have value and nobility. Strength is not a word that only applies to the physical. This boy isn't weak. Do not insult him. I'll say it again. You and I value different things."

"No matter how many reasons you give me I will not become a demon!" Rengoku yells as he raise his blade

" Is that so? " Akaza replies, his patience ran out

" Guess I'll have to kill y-"

"GUYS! I FOUND Y/N! she's hurt pretty bad! " Inosuke called out

' Y/N?! ' Akaza's overconfident expression suddenly switched to worry once he heard your name.

He turned his direction to Inosuke who was carrying an you unconscious in his arms, a chunk of metal from the train was plunged in your stomach.

" should I pull it out? " Inosuke asks with his hand already on the metal

" What?! No! She'll bleed out! Don't touch it!!" Tanjiro yells at Inosuke worried that Inosuke wouldn't listen to him.

" Give her to me and I'll let you all live... tonight. " Akaza says in a menacing voice

" Absolutely not. " Rengoku replies as he readies himself for a fight

" Is that so.... "