Series Aired Who is she?

November 28, 2022
Seoul South Korea

A week before Cho Gue sung blew up that he had to turn off his phone.

Monday morning in Korea Carolina blew up due to the weekend episodes.

All the Korean natives was amazed by her beauty. Some people created fan accounts of both Cho gue sung and Carolina she the first thing in the morning news for both.

That morning she went to do her normal off day routine head to the gym very early morning at 4:30am.

She's already fit body figure the moment she walked in some people recognized her the men of course. Her personal trainer is here the moment she walked in he was like you went famous because of the series.

This gym is a private locations for famous important people and some few important

Like from the famous sports idols actors etc

Carolina Anne Salas is a 24 year old born in Chicago Illinois but moved to Perris California when she was ten years old.

She has dark brown hair

Colored eyes
She is the youngest
She is tall 5'11 180 cm
She is a body figure inspiration
Birthday May 10
Carolina was homesick Monday morning that why she went to the gym to ease her pain of her family.

She is the youngest of four

Three older brothers and her

Plus parents.

She is loved dearly everywhere

Her oldest plays for LAD he signed a four year deal recently he was previously with new York Yankees organization.

Her second oldest was recently with Chicago Cubs and signed a one year deal with Angels.

Brothers want to stay local and closer.

Jacey Lynn Choi is a 25 year old from West Covia California but moved to Perrris California and both attended UCLA for undergraduate and rest is history. She's also a fourth child but everyone scattered everywhere.

Cho gue sung P.O.V

I had to turn off my notifications which was pretty odd. Never in my life thought was going to go viral in the world cup. It was Monday afternoon now and we were told that someone from the series World Divided is capturing everyone hearts 💕 but the only difference she is not the lead but the plus one of the people competing is a 20 episode series. Lots of my friends have been sending me memes and how funny realistic she is.

Some kind of relief not the only one blowing up in another country.

Son told us that we need to watch the series when we have time.

He's in love

Everyone was gushing Over her

We decided to watch the series evening at the dining location facing the screen.

1st episode was introduction she.

Duo from both from California have been close friends since high school all the way until undergrad and after grad

Sister from another mother

Episode 2: that's when the funniest begin when they got separated she is the only girl in the plus one it all sitting down chairs in a circle facing each other introducing each other

Carolina made the guys blush