Chapter One - Pilot

Start from the beginning

"I'm assuming one of which was Adrienne," Jimmy guessed, and Adrienne nodded their head.

"So I told them about Adrienne, and they told me to give a synopsis of the character and I said that Adrienne is loosely based on me, mainly personality-wise, and that the things that they have gone through in the beginning of their story were an accident," Adrienne said cryptically. "Unfortunately, yet again, I can't tell you why it was an accident, but you will find out in, hopefully, years to come."

"But, back on topic, I told them about Adrienne, and then they said that they would think about it. Not hours, not days, but weeks later, they call me up, and they're like, considering that this is your own character, we want you to assist us in directing certain things since you know all the ins and outs of them and I agreed. No lawyer, no nothing," Adrienne chortled.

"Which is understandable," Jimmy nodded, looking toward the audience, "If I got an offer from Marvel right now, I would've accepted it right off the bat," Jimmy joked and Adrienne let out a gentle laugh, looking out to the crowd as well.

"But, I had no idea that things like that could happen, but I guess they gave me a bit of a chance considering my acting past and the accolades that I've gotten for those movies, TV shows, etc.," Adrienne said casually, and the crowd clapped for them.

"And now, it's led you here," Jimmy motioned to the studio and Adrienne nodded with a big smile on their lips, "And it has led me here," They repeated.

After many more questions and Adrienne gradually becoming more comfortable, the interview was coming to a close.

"It has been amazing talking to you," Jimmy said to Adrienne.

"It's been a pleasure talking to you as well," They responded.

"But before you go, let's see a scene from Captain America: The Winter Soldier," Jimmy said before pointing to a screen.

"Tell us that you have that damn heli in the sky," Adrienne said, dodging a punch from a soldier, knocking him out with ease, glancing at the unconscious bodies that lie around them.

"Where the hell are you guys?" Natasha spoke into her earpiece, flying the helicopter around.

"I'm on the 43rd, Sam's on the 41st," Adrienne answered for the both of them, stumbling slightly when they felt the building shake.

"Shit," They said, running towards one of the nearest windows, which was conveniently on the other side of the floor.

"We're on it, stay where you are," Natasha said, before guiding the helicopter toward the two.

"Not an option!" Adrienne yelled.

Sam ran towards the window and jumped out, fire following him out the window.

His breath caught in his throat when he realized that he wasn't going to make it but, just as he was going to make silent prayers, Adrienne caught him, pushing the both of them into the helicopter from the building.

"41st floor! 41st!" Sam yelled, sitting in a seat, his hand over his rapidly beating heart.

"It's not like they put the floor numbers on the outside of the building!" Nick said slowly, looking at Sam through the rearview mirror with a glare.

Adrienne put their seatbelt on, tossing a pair of headphones, which connected to the aircraft communication system, over their ears.

They looked out over the edge of the helicopter before looking forward, meeting Natasha's eyes through the mirror.

"That was a little overdramatic, don't you think?"

"What? Didn't like my party trick? Jumping out of collapsing buildings is my specialty," They responded in a deadpan tone.

"Could use a little work," Natasha teased with a shrug, focusing back on flying the helicopter.

Adrienne smirked at the woman one more time before shaking their head, looking back out over the edge of the aircraft.

The audience clapped wildly, while Adrienne and Jimmy laughed at their reactions.

"Adrienne Rose, everybody," Jimmy stood up, motioning to Adrienne with his hands as if he was presenting them like a present.

Adrienne chuckled deeply, looking at their dress pants before looking back to the audience, waving at those that waved at them.

"And don't forget to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier in theaters now," Jimmy said before the Roots began to play the show out, making Adrienne stand up and give Jimmy a big hug, thanking him for the invitation to his show.

Adrienne looked back to the crowd, giving everyone air kisses and waves before walking off the stage with a big smile on their face.

"Let me just take this off of you," One of the crew members said, taking Adrienne's tiny mic from their shirt, "And you're good to go," They said and Adrienne nodded to them, thanking them before walking off to their dressing room.

They grabbed their black leather jacket and made their way through the studio and out toward their car.

Once they got in their car, their phone rang.

They furrowed their eyebrows as they eagerly searched through their pockets from their phone, sighing once they found it.

'Don't forget about our session tomorrow'

Adrienne groaned slightly at those words, remembering the appointment that they had with their therapist.

'Yeah, I know'

They responded half-heartedly, tossing their phone onto the passenger's seat and driving out of the private parking lot and towards their house.