💌-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Panic. Of a kind, a gay one when guess right.

The chat then theorized the blonds crushes could be.

Chat:punz is either dream or sap. Dream probaly is wilbur.

Dream smaked his head abit forgetting abt the Tommy inner stream clip where wilbur asked him out and he joekly.

However punz on the other hand was spot on and he melted down with a sqeek in his gaming chair.

"Chat you're close. But wrong" Dream said knowing well punz was in gay panick.

He herd a thump on the lower wall between them. Punz moved in with him when his parents found punzs sexuilty it wasent... pretty one bit.

Chat:it's quieter on saps end then normal.

"Oh that would be because my family's out' sapnap said.

It'd never a smart idea to revile if you live alone or not. So he won't disclose if he is or is not.

Dream hummed abit as the xhat still whined abt the informous dnf.

'God it's not gonna be pretty if we came out dating sap..' dream thought.

"Stream ending." Dream huffed.

Lights of recording off and his stream was over rfollowed by the others dream left the call walking in and doing it for punz.

He ploped on punzs bed. "Yk punz.. we have to confess soon"

"I was hopping to do it in person..." punz said.

"Mm I like that idea to" Dream said.

Blond duo.

(Saps now >)

>yeah sure we can meet up who's comeing who?

Mm you could come to Florida if you wish.

>>or come to you.

>I'll come to you two bc it's more pepole. My cat is emotional support.

So she can fly?

>mhm.

Sapnaps comeing to us!. That's amzing. We walked around a cat following. As we celebrated . God we tried that aged ago but it didn't work out.

Why?

Because sapnaps parents wouldn't let him have pepole over, punzs mom was stricked with him only going out with girls.

Deterimed for the perfect. Stright son, as she put it.

"So to be clear if we can gwt him we're shareing?" Punz asked.

"Yeah but if it's only once he's still fair game right?" Dream said.

"Mhm ain't gonna liment that shit for you man" punz said giving the other blond a semi romantic yet playful kiss.

Dream luaghed abit and moved punzs hair out of his face and kissed more passion, "Mise aswell practice our kiss, for our royal hiness"

Punz smiled abit, "that he will be, if we aren't just friends still at the end of visit"

Sudden realization hit. They. May or May not have ehnogh rooms. To house them bc patches has a whole ass room for herself.

So one of two things, that could go on one punz and dream share. 2. All share ot lastly one sleeps on the couch.

5pm Texas time

Sapnap was spinning in his chair spinning contpalting on if he made the right choice on decideing to meet the blonds.

With odd tempers, and will to protect him, from any harm at any time, any ryhm or reason, even when he inherently was in the wrong.

Head spinning with what ifs as he scroll airline's. To see what flights he can get. On call still with george.

Who was convincing or trying to convince sapnap to help him to the US.

"I have someone george.' Sapnap bluntly lied. He didn't but he has a vision.

Of who he'd like to be his.
~
.
Ooo•