"This is why I hate you." My words came out as a moan as her fingers began to move in a circular motion.

•      •      •

"Are you going to stare and smile at me the whole time?" I asked, opening my eyes to see Shuri still looking at me.

"You just look so peaceful."

"Maybe... Because I'm trying to go to sleep." I emphasized, throwing my leg over hers.

She placed her hand on my thigh, tracing up and down with her fingertips.

"Don't start." I mumbled, closing my eyes again.

I tried to drift off to sleep once the room fell silent but I couldn't get my mind to turn off.

"Shuri?" I opened my eyes back up, looking up to see that her eyes were closed.

"Yeah?"

"I can't sleep." I sighed, snuggling closer to her.

"What's on your mind?"

"What's going to happen when you leave?" I whispered, feeling myself get sad from the thought of it.

"Where is this coming from?"

I shrugged, "My mind."

Even with her eyes closed, I could tell she was rolling them at me.

"Remember that night when we went for a walk?" She asked, running her fingers through my curls.

"Mhm."

"And I told you that it felt like something was missing when I went back home."

"Mhm."

"You know what I realized?"

"What?"

"I was missing you."

I sat up, looking at her with a confused look on my face.

"Me?"

"You." She repeated, looking up at me. "You're the most excitement I've had in a while. Going back home made me realize how boring my life actually was before."

"I added excitement to your life? Me?"

"Is it that hard to believe?" She laughed as I sat there still in shock.

"You are literally in charge of a whole nation and I'm the most exciting thing?"

"And this is why." She chuckled

"Okay," I rolled my eyes. "But that doesn't answer my question. What happens? Do we just act like none of this ever happened?"

"Why would we do that?" She asked, making me shrug.

"Do you really have to leave?" I sighed.

"I do." She chuckled, "But.. What if.. When I leave.. You come with me.." She grabbed my hand, taking it into hers.

She was using the pouty face on me now.

"What?"

"Is your hearing okay?" She asked laughing.

"You're the one that's talking crazy."

"I'm serious."

"Shuri we both know I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"I can't just pack up and leave. I have school, my family, Riri.." I mumbled the last part.

"You don't have to stay forever. Hazel, we're young. We're suppose to be living life and taking chances."

"I know, but that's just such a big risk. What would I even do there while you're doing your own thing?"

"There's a lot of stuff for you to do and every moment that I'm not working, I'll be with you."

I sighed, leaning back against the head of the bed. "I just maybe need to think about it a little more."

She just nodded. She seemed disappointed that my immediate answer wasn't yes. I just didn't want it to seem like I was putting my life on hold for her.

But then again... It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and she wouldn't have to leave me..

Maybe..