The girl who knows too much

(TW ABUSE, SWEARS, ECT.)

Ophelia Barrow is a girl who knows way more then everyone else her age, and no she isnt a child prodigy. Ophelia Barrow has just had her eyes opened to the reality of society due to her home life. She unlike other kids knows most of her class wont be CEOs or footballers or anything thats seen ideal as a child, they will end up in a dead end desk job if they get hired at all. She unlike other kids understands not all adults like kids, especially her adults.

She didn't enjoy school due to the fact it was boring, a waste of time and didn't properly cater to kids at all. Once again she had found herself in the heads office

"Ophelia. Your behaviour is not expectable and i dont know how many times i can have this conversation with you!" Mr Charles exclaimed

"I know sir" Ophelia replied quietly

"Ill be calling your parents" he said "go wait outside"

"no sir theres no need please!"ophelia begged

"I have no choice." He answered bluntly picking the phone up and dialling her house number

Ophelia didn't have the best relationship with her family, Her dad she didn't mind when he was around, he was funny and cared about her, however he couldn't look after her after he divorced her mum.
Ophelia's mum was nice sure, but she didn't do anything ever. She didn't cook or clean, she didnt help Ophelia with homework or stop anything happening to her.

But there was someone worse, Andy, her mums boyfriend of 11 months. He didnt do anything either but he worse then her mum because he drank, alot. Like alot. And Ophelia would often get in trouble with him, sometimes not on purpose because he just didnt like kids.

around 15 minutes later the door swung open and a tall,slim,blonde women walked in staring at Ophelia with her emerald eyes covered with big lashes. A large bear like man with messy chestnut hair and a stumbled beard walked in behind her, his hazel eyes piercing Ophelia before looking over at Mr Charles.

"What this time." he asked bluntly trying to mask his explosive anger

"She walked out of a lesson after being rather vulgar with a member of staff" Mr Charles explained frowning in Ophelia's direction.

She wanted to explain everything but bit her tongue.

"Right." Andy replied, his voice deeper now and audibly angrier

"We are giving her 1 day in isolation and a detention" Mr Charles said

Ophelia looked over at her mum who was on her phone, not listening to anything happening, and then looked over at Andy who was clenching his fist. Suddenly his head turned quickly towards Ophelia.

"Go get in the car." He snapped breathing heavily, his fist still clenched.

Ophelia stood up and walked out quickly into the hallway. Mrs Fern stood out there after their heated debate and raised her eyebrows seeing Ophelia.

"I hope youll have learnt your lesson before you return to my class" She remarked condescendingly

"You have no idea." Ophelia snarled as she walked past her towards the exist.

Ophelia sat in the cold, rusting car for afew minutes dreading Andy and her Mums return when the schools door opened.
Her head raised as she saw Mr Charles, Andy and her mum stood at the door shaking each other's hands.
They walked over to the car and her mum got into the passengers seat as Andy got in the drivers seat and waved as Mr Charles went back inside.

As soon as the schools door closed his head violently whipped to face Ophelia, his eyes full of rage.

"YOU BRAT. You cant be quite for ONE DAY? Just wait till we get home" He shouted while turning the car on.