'*1*'

*This is going to be written from Jenny's POV.*

I woke up, Sunday morning, next to someone I met up with a couple of hours ago at the club. My head hurt so bad so did my legs. I tried to remember the happenings of last night. He knows how to pleasure a woman at last. what was his name again, Cay, Clayd... Clay! He was with his friends as well. "My head is pounding..." I said while I felt movement and groaning next to me. I turned and faced him, we met a couple of days ago at my friend Katherine's, house for a welcoming 'party' for me for coming to America for a few weeks. I remember seeing him flirty with a guy named George at the 'party' but they assured me it was all platonic and an inside joke from some years back. He finally woke up and I instantly got out of bed, now that I realise HIS bed, and went to pick up my clothes and put them on. "Are you leaving now?" he said, which caught me by surprise since I waited for a "Why are you still here" or "Please pick up your clothes and head out the goddamn door already" since I make dumb decisions and pick the wrong personality types to have romantic relations with, I was sitting there looking at him dead in the eye stunned. "Um... I thought you would want me out soon enough" I said, " No please, stay, have breakfast and let's chat for a bit. Are you up for that?". His words came out so naturally like he has known me for many years. "Yeah sure, to be honest, I am not used to non-toxic guys... Always picked the wrong types" I laughed at the end trying not to sound hurt or traumatized while sitting down on the bed with him. "I will change that then... Get up!" he said while grabbing my hand to get out of the room. " Are you not going to put clothes on first?" I laughed at his excitement. " Oh yeah! ADHD and excitement got ahead of me there" he laughed at that as well, put on his clothes quickly, and so did I and we rushed downstairs to eat breakfast.

We head down to the kitchen only to see his friend, Nick, sleeping on the couch too sleepy to go to his room from last nights club event. I told Clay to go ahead and wake him to go to his room and so he did. After many tries, Clay tried to convince him to go to his room, and when he did we finally were to start on breakfast when for the whole house. "Are you sure you want me to stay?" I said, "Yes of course I want you to stay, I had such a nice time yesterday and I would love to take you out sometime if that is okay with you of course...". He is just adorable. "You know I am here for only some time but yeah I would like to go out with you" I responded. "Great! Now how about some blueberry pancakes with maple syrup?" he asked, " Sounds lovely!", and so, we started making the pancakes, getting all the right ingredients and measurements. After long and messy 30 minutes, the pancakes were ready and waiting to get eaten. We checked the time and decided to let Nick sleep, so we put his portion on a different plate and in the microwave so they can stay nice a warm for him when he is ready to eat. We put syrup and some powdered sugar so they can be a bit sweeter. We didn't miss any time digging in the food while we chatted and talked for a bit. "I think I'm going to go get my phone and head out," I said. " Aw really? you can stay here for the night too if you like, we have an extra bedroom or sleeping with me should be fun," he said winking at me. " I really wouldn't want to be a burden but thank you for the invite," I said also winking at him while turning around to find my phone. "Okay but seriously, leaving with Kat and her boyfriend is not so ideal, I believe, so staying here would be nice for you and more importantly me," he said, suddenly appearing behind me. "Simp" I said sleeping away from the kitchen and heading upstairs to find my phone. "Oh you're dead" he said chasing me up the stairs.

When I got to his room I made sure I grabbed my phone and headed straight to hide behind the door so I can manoeuvre around him, but before long he came from behind me, picked me up and threw me on the bed and started tickling me. "FINE, I WILL STAY!" I shouted, " BUT PLEASE ST-STOP TICKLING ME" I also said. "YAY! I stopped only because you will stay" he said, " Yeah yeah whatever..." I grabbed him by his collar and also threw him on the bed. "It is going to be a fun day..." he said smirking. "You need to help me bring my suitcase over tho..." I added, "Not a problem beautiful," he said making some intense but sexual eye contact. "Beautiful ey..." I teased him "The truth must be spoken..." and with that, he closed the short gap between us and he kissed me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(918 Words)