Episode 3: In which Gayle meets Gilbert

A.N: It's about time we finally started publishing these again!  I've literally had the next couple episodes of this already drafted and written down in a physical notebook for quite a number of months now, (PURR-haps about a year, maybe even a little longer?!😬) so I'm finally stealing a bit of time to publish this!  Thank you all for your patience, and hopefully this won't be the last episode in too long, because I am rather enjoying this collaborative effort, hehe!  ~Kat 😸🌺

I'm just here for the cookies!  Also, please upvote and comment if you like these!!!  It's hard being the comic relief!  ~Storm 😜🤪🌩

*The camera's recording light flashes on*

"GO GO GO!!!  Stevenson, lift your legs higher!  Rogers, I want 100 lifts of those dumbbells, not ten!  Willis, you're supposed to run the other way!!!"  Kat barks out orders to a group of men and women who look hard-pressed to keep up with her commands.  

"I'm going to whip the whole sorry lot of you into shape if it's the last thing I do!  Even a tiny spider is faster than you, Peele!"  Kat points up at Gayle, who's gleefully swinging past a heavily sweating man on monkey bars.  He falls off and lands on the floor, wheezing.

"It's alright, Peele."  Kat says, patting him on the back.  He looks up at her gratefully as she continues,  "It's not your fault that a miniscule arachnid has bested you in combat training!!!"  She hollers into his face.

Peele buries his face into his hands, ashamed, and breaks down, sobbing.

Storm walks onto the set just then and halts, staring.  "Why is there a military training course in the studio?!!"

Peele glances up at Kat.  "I'M SORREEE!!!"  He bawls.

"Do you have a problem with what I do in my spare time, Storm?"  Kat asks, crossing her arms across her chest.

"No, I just-  Ooh, monkey bars!"  Storm leaps up and easily swings across them alongside Gayle, whooping with delight.

Peele risks another glance up at Kat.  She glares meaningfully at him, and he quickly averts his eyes and weeps even harder.

"Storm, quit showing off!  Stevenson, Rogers, Willis, get Peele out of here!  Crew, remove the equipment, please!"  Kat efficiently organizes everyone, and the set is clear within thirty seconds.

"Impressive, boss lady!"  Storm smirks and claps her hands.  The crew members leap up and put the table and chairs into place, then try to sit back down, but stop when Storm yells at them in fine military fashion.  "DID I TELL YOU THAT YOU COULD SIT DOWN AGAIN?!!  GET BACK TO WORK, YOU SLACKERS!!!"

Everyone stares at her.  She shrugs.  "Oh, so it's fine when Kat does it."  She grumbles.

"That's because, as you said, I'm the boss lady."  Kat snaps her fingers, and someone runs up with a sheaf of papers and a cup of tea.

"Considering how illiterately most people behave these days, that's an awful lot of paper."  Kat says, taking a slow sip from her teacup.  She leafs through the papers.  "Call your mother...  Autograph signing at 10 on Tuesday...  Call your mother...  Local gun shop's having a sale on rifles...  Ooh, I'll be checking that out!  ..Call your mother..-"  

She starts muttering aggressively under her breath in Hungarian.  "Anyukám!  Majd hívlak, amikor kész leszek!  Heti fél órát töltök itt, tessék várni annyi ideig, légy szíves!!!"  (My mother!  I will call you when I'm done!  I spend half an hour a week here, please wait that long, if you'd be so kind!!!)  She finishes with a French, "Mon Dieu!"