pampering her ❤️

Start from the beginning

Aankhein band karo pehle ... She said cutely ...

He closes his eyes like an obedient child ...

She leans closer to his face snaking her arms around his neck ... She whispered

Main ... Thik hu sidharth ... Or mujhe pata hai agar kabhi thik nhibbhi hongi na ... Toh aap sambhal loge mujhe ... Aap ko saza doon bhi toh kaise ? .... Aapko tadapta dekh kar mera dil .. mar jayega ... Jaise taise aapko khush dekh kar dhadak raha hai ... Aapko nhi dekh sakti hu ... Is halat main ...

Mujhe pata hai ... Aap apni galti realise kar chuke hai ... Ye bhi pata hai ... Ki ye misunderstanding create ki gyi hai ... Phir mera haq bhi kya Banta hai ... Aapko saza dene ka... Jab main khud hi aapka trust gain nhi kar payi ..

He nods his head in no ...

Mujhe pata hai ... Aap bohot ache insaan hai ... Bohot ache ... Or ye jo aapka dil hai na ... Bohot masoom hai ...

Par aapke paas na ... Ek or cheez hai ... Jiska aapko pata hi nhi ... Meri cheez ... Jo saalo se aapke pass hai ... Par aapko khabar hi nhi ...

She chuckles with a painful smile on her face ...

Kya .... He asked pushed his eyes were still closed ...

Mera dil ... She whispered he opened her eyes and looked at her face .. 

She cups his face ... With all the might she had ...

Leaning closer ... To his face ... She ruffles his hairs and gazed at his lips ...

She slowly leans closer ... Keeping her lips on his his ...

Both closed their eyes the moment their lips met ...

She didn't did anything as she didn't know how to kiss ...

So he took the initiative ... Keeping his hand on her neck he tilted her face ..  kissing her slowly ...

She just closed her eyes letting him kiss her ..

Soon their kiss turned wild as she did the same ... Accidentally bits on his lip ... He hissed ... Letting her insert her tongue in his mouth ...

She moaned as their tongues fought for Dominance ...

He won ... Tasting her mouth ...

After some moments they broke the kiss ... Panting ...

She joined their heads ... Blushing ...

I never knew you kiss so well huhh ... He said breaking the silence...

She blushed hard ... Listening his dirty talks ...

She gets up ... Blushing ... And walks towards the washroom when he calls her ...

Suno ....

Hmm ... She turns ...

Taiyaar ho jao hame kahi jaana hai ...

Kahan? ...

Aap taiyaar toh ho jao ... He said smiling ...

While she giggles at his tone ... While he goes in a different room to get ready ...

....................

Standing in front of the dressing table ... She looks at herself ...