-Twenty-

I was woken up by an alarm clock. I turn to my side and smack the alarm clock over. It tipped over the edge on the floor and the ringing stopped. I turn away and snuggle into my blanket smiling a little. A few seconds later my peacefulness is broken by someone barging through Ace's bedroom door.

"Get your ass up bitch you gotta get to school!" A familiar voice said, well more shouted.

I open my eyes and see that it was Jackson who just walked into the bedroom. He walked to the window and opened the the curtains making me blind by the light who suddenly shined into my eyes. I shut my eyes close and groan pulling my blanket over my head but it was quickly pulled off my Jackson. I shrieked.

"Are you mad?! I could've been naked you asshole!" I said angry.

"That would've been a beter view hun. Trust me. You look like a fucking troll right now." Jackson said smirking and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Yeez thanks." I said sarcastic and rolled my eyes. I get out of bed still tired form not getting enough sleep. I brush a few strands of hair out of my face before stretching.

"Sure anytime." Jackson said and turned on his heels and walked out of the room.

I sigh and walk to the wardrobe. Ace had to get out of bed early because of a stupid meeting. So I woke up all alone in his bed.

God I really need to know where he has his matras from because damn it is a good one.

I pick out a black hoodie from Ace since I don't really have clothes here and I put on my ripped black jeans that I had on yesterday. I do my usual morning routine and walk downstairs.

"Morning." I said to the guys who sat at the kitchen counter.

Jackson was wide awake while Aaron was still half asleep.

"Morning." Aaron said still half asleep.

He was sitting on a bar chair by the kitchen counter with his arms on the table and his head on his arms with his eyes closed. He looked a bit pale so I went over to him and put a hand on his shoulder making him open his eyes seeing my slightly worried face.

"You okay? You look a bit pale." I asked worried.

"I'm fine I just didn't get much sleep." He said coldly and closed his eyes again.

It's funny it's really how different those three boys are. Jackson is the energetic and happy one while Aaron is cold and never shows his feelings. Ace is a little bit in the middle of them, he's cold and emotionless to others but to me he's sweet and sometimes energetic. He can be funny most of the time and I enjoy every second of him as it's really rare when he's not serious or cold.

"Okay if you say so." I said leaving him be and walk to the fridge.

I open the fridge and see that there isn't any food so I make a mental note to go get groceries on my way back from school. I look at the time and see that I still have an hour before school is starting.

"Hey I'm gonna go away early so that I can get some food on my way to school." I said.

One of the maids heard me say that so she grabbed my leather jacket and my black with white Jordan's. I smile at her and take it from her arms putting my jacket on.

"Oh and I'm gonna get groceries in my way back so if you guys want anything just text me." I said as I put on my sneaker.

"Miss Dalton, don't worry about it I will go get groceries later." The maid said kindly.