Chapter 2: 'Long Time No See.' [Start of Little Garden]

Start from the beginning

Both of the girls who are watching, Vivi just laugh nervously and a tick appears on Nami's head.

"But can't you guys be a little worried, at least?!" Nami snaps, and they immediately stop.

Y/N walks to the stairs and towards Nami and Vivi.

"Honestly, now!" Nami said

"But it's strange." Vivi said. "For someone with a 30 million Berry bounty, he doesn't seem that terrible of a person at all..." She continued

"Yeah, it might be hard to imagine, but he's beaten many big names." Nami replied

"Arlong, Don Krieg, Captain Kuro. He defeated all of the." Y/N butt in on their conversation.

"You forgot one." Zoro said to me. "A navy freak who wields a huge axe hand"  He continued.

"Oh! axel-hand Morgan!" Nami replied

"Axe-Hand Morgan? I've heard of him before" Vivi said

"Many people feared him back in East Blue," Y/N said. "So Luffy defeats him huh?" He continued.

"Oh right! Y/N! I forgot to ask you this but do you have a bounty?" Nami asks me. 

The boys down suddenly look up at him, waiting for his answer.

"I have." Y/N replied

Luffy immediately jumps from Karoo and then runs up to him.

"You do?! Show me how much?!" Luffy asks with glowing eyes.

"Here." Y/N dig in my pocket and show them a piece of paper that slowly rolls down.

" Y/N dig in my pocket and show them a piece of paper that slowly rolls down

"20 MILLION?!" Ussop asked in shocked.

"It's almost the same amount as Luffy..." Vivi asks also shocked.

"How did you get this bounty?..." Nami asks Y/N while taking the paper from his hand.

"Huh? I destroyed a small marine base if I remember" He replied while bringing his hand to his chin.

"D-destroyed a base?! Shouldn't that be higher?" Ussop ask/

"Cool!" Luffy said with more glowing eyes/

"Thanks!" Y/N said while high-fiving him.

"Can I have this?" Nami asks me while holding my bounty poster.

"Sure I guess?" Y/N replied.

She smiled then rolled Y/N's bounty poster and went towards her room, Sanji then came to me and held my collars, violently shaking me.

"You bastards! Just wait until I have my bounty!" He said while shaking Y/N.

"What are you on?..." Y/N said.

Vivi just looks at them and then giggles.

[TIMESKIP]

Y/N woke up at a table and across him were Nami and Vivi talking about elevated coral? or something like that, They noticed him awake.