2. Genies

Jeongin came back home after all the events that took place that day. His parents had gone to his grandparents place for a few days. So he freshen up and had his lunch. He was playing on his phone with his friends. That's when he remembered about the necklace the old lady at the shop gave him.

He took out the box from his bag. He took the necklace and wore it around his neck. He looked at himself in the mirror. It did look very nice on him. He examined the pendent on his neck and said in a funny manner, "It would be funny if there was an actual genie inside it." He rubbed the lamp despite knowing that it's not a magic one.

Suddenly, purple smoke started coming out from the lamp. The brunette was unable to figure out what was happening. The smoke slowly started to clear and he saw two men dressed in formals standing right infront of him. The two stretched and loosened up their bodies as if they woke up from sleep after a long time.

Jeongin sat on the couch holding a cushion on his chest in a defensive position. "Who are you two?" He almost screamed.

"Don't be afraid, kid. I'm Bang Chan."

"And I'm Changbin. We're your genies."

"Oh my god! The lamp works?!"

"Yes, it does. We can make all you wishes come true," Bang Chan said.

"When did genies start wearing suits?"

"We wanna stay fashionable too!" The cute, short yet buff man replied.

"I don't believe this!" Jeongin exclaimed.

Chan sighed, "Then why don't you try making a wish?"

"OK, then. I want a PS5."

Chan started saying a spell while waving his hands,
"Roses are red
I didn't write "Drive"
Bring this kid a new PS5!"

And just with that, there was a new PS5 lying on the table of the living room. "Oh my god! Holy shit!" Jeongin yelled. "Language, boy," Changbin warned him.

"You guys really are genies! But wait, isn't there supposed to be one genie in one lamp?"

"We're a package deal," Chan replied.

"Does that mean I get 6 wishes?" Jeongin asked with excitement all over his face.

"No, kid. There's no limit of the wishes. We serve you till you're satisfied," Changbin said.

"That's so cool! And please stop calling me 'kid'. I have a name, Yang Jeongin."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Yang Jeongin," Chan said with a smile.

"Can I call you guys 'hyung'? I don't have an elder brother."

"Aww, sure, kid- I mean Jeongin. What do you want us to do now?," Changbin said.

"Hmm," Jeongin put a finger on his face thinking. "Let's play on this new PS5 together!"

The two men looked at each other at complete awe at the young boy's innocence. "Of course, let's play," they said in unison.