All a dream...

"My name is Crookjay" she sighed "our time is up now..." all of a sudden the leader walked up onto the rock "uhh Sunningstar? Theres a kittypet named Fawn that wants to join..." the deputy told the leader slowly. "Ah ok i will let them join then... Fawn may you come and sit below the rock? Or if you changed your mind you may leave now..." Fawn stood up not knowing what to do...  she walked up and over to the rock and sat under it. Her tail waving in the air behind her. "Everyone who can kill there own pray please gather below the rock for a clan meeting"the leader called out to his clan. The clan gathered around. It quickly went from 4-6 cats to 20-29 cats! "Now" he bowed down to look at Fawn, "what should you name be? Its your choice i guess?-" he didn't know what to say but asked anyway. "Umm maybe a worrier name?" Her voice was soft and quiet... "ah ok? From now and until you get your full name you should be known as Fawnpaw then!" The leader didn't question anything "clan dismissed!" He called out to the clan sitting up straight.. "wow fawn! Well should i say fawnpaw! Your now a clan member!" Peachpaw moved to her back laying there legs waving in the air. Most of the cats left walking to there dens to sleep. Fawnpaw yawned as the nighttime fell overhead. "We should head to bed" the cats stood up walking over to a wall. They dodged the wall and sat in some soft moss beds slowly going to sleep...... soon she drifted off to sleep. "Oh Fawn your back! Oh well Fawnpaw" Crookjay smiled at Fawnpaw bowing down. "Hello Crookjay!"Fawnpaw bowed back to her. Crookjay started to walk through the dense forest and walked all the way over to a, clear opening. She sat down tail in the air, Fawnpaw followed Crookjay stretching when she came to a stop. "Now im here to train you... when i do a move copy me.. then repeat until you can't anymore" Crookjay lent on her hind legs jumped and spun landing on her tail. The she-cat was black with a blue tint to her coat with pink eyes and a striped tail. Fawnpaw watched her new mentor, she jumped spun and landed on her back! She got back up and jumped spun and landed on her feet. She tried a few more times then BOOM she fell to her side! "Dang it" she hissed standing back up. "You will get it next time Fawnpaw but for now you need to wake up..." Fawnpaw closed her eyes waking up in seconds. She stood up greeted by the leader, "morning Fawnpaw!" The leader sat down his bright yellow coat shone in the daylight. "Morning?" She mumbled back. The leader undid the collar and throwing it in the trees. "Hey that was mine!..." Fawnpaw got up and walked away.. "all cats with the role of worrier and apprentice please gather to hear my words!" The deputy was new he didn't know what to say. "Ummm can Fawnpaw Spokentail and wisteriapelt please go out for a hunting patrol?"he sighed laying down on the rock. The three cats stood up and walked away, soon they entered a dense forest. Fawnpaw watched as wisteriapelt made a cross out of sticks (ehm this cross by the way x)the purple tom crouched in the grass them POOF he jumped out biting down on a rabbit sinking back into the long grass fawnpaw copied what he did.. she made  cross out of sticks and waited....