Life Support (pt. 1)

HAWKSILVER

✖✖✖
>AOU SPOILER ALERT

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE

✖✖✖

Clint's POV

Bullets rained down.

"Pietro!" I ran towards his fallen body. He ran in front of me and took several bullets for me. There was red spots were he started bleeding all over his body.

I set my bow down and kneeled nest to him. I picked his head up and laid it my lap. "Pietro? Pietro, get up." I whispered.

I never got along with him but I couldn't deny my feelings for him. There were rumors that he liked me going around the tower. I never believed them but I was going to confess my "crush" on him after today's battle.

I might not get that chance.

"Pietro, you stupid son of a bitch. Wake up!" I yelled.

"Clint," someone said above me. I looked up into the blue eyes of Steve Rogers. I tear slid down my cheek but I refused to remove my gaze from him.

"We have to get him on the boat," he spoke softly. "I can take him if you're not-"

"No," I cut him off, "I'll take him."

He nodded and I looked back down at the beautiful silver haired boy. I smoothed his long locks out his face and kissed his sweaty forehead.

"Time to go, you quick bastard." I whispered and hoisted him up in my arms. I put my bow in its holster on my back and held him bridal style.

His blood was warm and all over my hands. I tried not to look at it. I ran towards the boat that already had 200 civilians loaded on it.

I walked to the very back of the boat were no one was. I laid him gently on the floor and laid down beside him.

I sat on my knees and laid my head on his chest. The tears came slowly and I didn't stop them until I heard a voice.

"Barton? Barton, you there?"

It took me a while to place the voice. It was Tony.

I sniffed a few times and cleared my throat before speaking, "we're all clear on this side."

"Where's the twins? They won't answer their comms." Tony asked. Another tear slid from my eye.

"Quicksilver is down."

Silence.

"Clint, I'm so sorry." He said after a while.

I nodded even though he couldn't see me. Another voice came over the comms.

"What about machine?" It was Cap.

"We took care of it just get off the flying city, Steve," Tony said back.

"No, I mean. Dr. Cho's machine-" I caught onto what he was saying.

"Will it bring Pietro back?!" I rushed out.

"Depends on the wound-"

"Bullets. A lot of em," I informed.

"I-I'm not sure," the genius studdered

The boat pulled away from the floating city just it began to crumble. I held Pietro's hand and watched the city explode.

***A/N***

Okayyy Sooo. This is my new One Shot book! Don't worry I'll still do Living My Life and the sequel. This is just a side thing ;)

Was that good? I'll continue if it gets votes.

ALSO COMMENT WHAT SHIP YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT OR MESSAGE ME XD

Thankss and byeee!