"Xavier said he like it." I give her a smile and the smirk on her face leaves.

"Let's play a little game. Truth or Dare, Enid?" Yoko asks her.

"Dare." She smiles.

"I dare you to go over to Ajax and put your hand out to him and saying nothing. You can't leave until he gives you a high five." She giggles.

"Really? Ajax?" She huffs so I move for her to get out of the booth. We watch Ajax be confused till Xavier tells him a high five then she walks back embarrassed.

The girls do a few rounds then Enid says my name, "I'm not playing." I tell her.

"Backing down?" Bianca smirks.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go kiss Xavier. You can make Bianca more mad." She whispers in my ear.

"What you don't wanna do it?" Bianca eyes me so I get up from the table going over to Xavier and Ajax's table.

"Hey, Valentine." Ajax smiles as I come up.

"You okay?" Xavier asks looking at me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I say before leaning down to kiss him taking him by surprise. Then he took me by surprise kissing me back so that's when I pulled away going back to the table where Bianca wasn't anymore. "Watch out tonight." I let Enid know.

As I sit I notice Tyler glance over at me at times with an annoyed look on his face. While the girls get up to leave I go over to Tyler, "Normally the look on your face is my thing not yours." I eye him.

"When did you start dating Xavier?" He asks while working.

"I'm not dating him." I laugh.

"Why did you kiss him then?" He turns to face me.

"Because it was a dare to piss off Bianca. I couldn't turn down that opportunity. Especially with her being his ex and me being one reason they broke up." I explain to him before get annoyed with how he was acting, "Why do you care if I kiss him anyways?" I cross my arms.

"Why do I care? For starters the dude hates me." He walks to the side so I follow him,

"I can't kiss because he hates you... That makes perfect sense, Tyler. That has nothing to deal with me." I let out a breathy chuckle. 

"You give mixed signals, you know. that" He stands in front of me.

"Mixed signals? I'm being nice to you-,"

He cuts me off, "So for the past months you've only been nice to me as a friend?" He stares me down.

"Tyler... you know it's not easy for me." I start to feel conflicted.

"Val, you're gonna miss the bus." Enid rushes in grabbing my hand dragging me out. "You okay? You look worse than your normal self." She sits next to me.

"I'm confused about things." I look out the window.

"Well you can talk to Dr. Kinbott in your session tomorrow." She gives me a smile.

-

Back at school Weems wanted to see me in her office, "I didn't do anything." I sigh walking into her office.

"You're not in trouble Miss Addams. I have some news to give to you." She smiles as I take a seat in front of her.

"Good or bad?" I tilt my head some.

"I believe you you'll fine it as good news. Starting tomorrow, your sister will be starting at Nevermore. So tomorrow your session with Dr. Kinbott is cancelled. She thought it would be nice for you to spend the day with your sister and see your family. Plus she's reading up on her as well since she'll be seeing her on different days." She explains to me and didn't know how to feel. Apparently I don't know anything today...was it Enid's outfit clouding my mind or what?

"Guess my parents had no other opinions. I know she's not thrilled whatsoever."

"I'm putting her in Ophelia Hall as well. She'll be roommates with Enid." She adds.

"Oh, she's really going to hate it here." I laugh before she lets me go.

"Hey." Xavier walks up to me.

"Great." I groan, "Enid dared me." I walk past him to go out to the woods and he was still following.

"You did it to piss off Bianca." He walks next to me.

"Precisely, Thorpe." I glance over at him.

"I know you wanna ask me." He chuckles.

"Why don't you just tell me? Why make me ask?" I stop walking to turn to face him.

"I know it was a dare. It was obvious because of Enid earlier." He puts his hands in his pockets.

"Then why did you kiss me back?" I ask like he wanted me to.

"To piss Tyler off like you did with Bianca. I knew he was watching. His eyes are always glued to you when you're in there." He says keeping eye contact with me.

"I get it you both hate each other but why kiss me to piss him off?" I ask annoyed I was doing this with him now.

"Don't play dumb Valentine. You aren't blind. He likes you more than just a friend." He raises his voice some.

"Yeah, I kinda know that... but why do you..." I start to think why he has a problem with Tyler liking me other than just hating him from what he did to him. "Xavier..." I sigh thinking I get why, "You boys are killing me." I turn walking away going to my dorm to change to give Enid her clothes back.

"Here." I toss the clothes in with her other dirty clothes.

"Talk to me, Val. You look hurt." She pats the spot on her bed next to her so I sit down,

"No vlogging." I put my pinky out to her so she promises taking in with hers. "I never thought I would have boy trouble in my life." I lay back.

"Boy talk!" She gets excited, "Tell me everything. Tyler? Xavier?" She shakes my arm.

"Both." I groan causing her to gasp,

"Both? More details, girl." She shakes me more.

"Tyler said I'm giving mixed signals. And Xavier kissed me back during the dare." I sit back up.

"Who do you like?" She asks me. "Both... I think. Yes, I understand feelings and can read them but when it comes to me and my feelings... I don't know shit. It takes time." I throw myself back.

"Then just keep being their friend until you know your feelings. You're going through some self changes so take time." She rubs my arm.

"Thanks for being a good friend, Enid."