You can have my heart,any place,any time.

Start from the beginning

we walked quietly before I broke the silence. " you know..... I had to really contain myself back there,I really wanted to kill that girl". " Were you jealous ? that's so cute!" she said amused by my confession
"You don't have to be jealous,I only have eyes for you!" she said before hugging and kissing me, this smile of her's is something I need to protect at all costs.

 " Were you jealous ? that's so cute!" she said amused by my confession"You don't have to be jealous,I only have eyes for you!" she said before hugging and kissing me, this smile of her's is something I need to protect at all costs

Everything is going great until my eyes widened at the realization of something really important that I've forget.

"Why are you with that expression ?" as always I can't hide anything from her.
"don't worry Kiriko, but I kinda forgot to save Kazhan and he's been stuck outside of that building for an entire week, yep I'm stupid,the poor guy has been suffering trough rain and snow during all this time..." I'm felling really bad now.
"How could you simply forgot about him that easily ?" "Well after the mess that happened last week,I only really focused on enjoying our time together... and in the process forgot about him,I know I'm a horrible friend but I have to rescue him now". I said before leaving Kiriko and Sprinting in the direction he most likely was.

10 minutes later.

"Cold..... soo cold...." I could faintly hear his voice "Kazhan! I'm really sorry forgive me! and my stupidity!" I said while summoning him to my location.

"n-no need t-to worry, you've been enjoying your time with your fiance right ? I know how it feels,to care deeply for someone to the point that you forget everything else." he said while I was tying a scarf in his sword handle.
"what's this ?" he said confused " well it's not much but it's my Christmas present for you!" "....I can finally ascend to my biggest potential possible! now I am a floating, cursed, talking Katana that wears a scarf, I'm the ultimate life form now" he said before starting to laugh,I chuckle a bit at his remarks "let's go back home,I still need to give Kiriko her gift". "of course dear friend!" he said while disappearing,if I somehow need his help I'll just summon him again, honestly it has been one week since that incident, Kazhan can only lives one entire month without being given soul's to consume.he only has 3 weeks left.... today is Christmas and I don't want to keep these depressing toughs on my mind in this special holiday.....

it was a silent walk back home since Kazhan was resting to fully recover his power. I'm still a bit skeptical about my current situation, I've already handled to my friend that works in the government all the necessary information that he needed
to start arresting everyone who worked whit me in the past. so I'm officially "free" but for how much this happiness will last ? I question myself.
"I hope it lasts forever....." I said before opening the door to our apartment,as Kiriko greeted me.
"What do you hope lasts forever ?" she asked a bit curious. "this peaceful life and our love." I said while caressing her cheek before giving her a passionate kiss.

"wow. you're being assertive ? I like it~ usually I'm the one that needs to start." she said seductively "Before we start doing anything spicy here's your gift" I said while giving her the wrapped present.

"it's nothing especial but I hope you like it!"
I said a bit embarrassed as she opened her present,I really wanted to give her something better.

"they are so cute! I loved them all!" thank God she liked it,I was a little worried that maybe my present sucked.

"now it's my time to give you a gift~ close your eyes,and don't open them until I say so ok?" I wasn't really expecting to get a gift, so this is a pleasant surprise even if I don't really need anything, just the fact that is a gift from her is enough to make me happy.

"Sweetheart~ open your eyes,your gift is waiting~" she said seductively,quickly getting my attention,as I open my eyes...

I'm speechless,my time has come.

nothing happened in that lovely night.

* Author's note *
I'm sorry for the awful time I take to update this history,and for this chapter being so short. sorry for the grammatical errors as always.

do you people really enjoy this history ? I think everyone is just too kind to say that it actually sucks... I'm questioning myself if I should delete this or not,I just think I'm not doing great enough compared to other histories involving Kiriko...