Kaushik Palicha - Chemical Industry Contribute to the US Economy

For those who are unaware, the Chemical Industry is very important to any nation's development. In the United States alone, it has contributed over five trillion dollars to its economy in 2020. This amount is equal to one-quarter of the nation's gross domestic product. In the same year, the industry has given over four million people jobs, thereby reducing the rate of unemployment. According to a chemical manufacturing professional, Kaushik Palicha, this shows that the chemical sector plays an important role. Mr. Kaushik Palicha is a director at Ram Charan Company Pvt. Ltd. He's the driving force that moved Ram Charan firm and two others from a traditional one to a modern one.

How Exactly Does The Chemical Industry Contribute To The GDP In The US?

The Academies Report

In 2022, the United States National Academies submitted an analysis that took 24 months to make. The Academies set up a committee led by a chairman who is also an expert in the chemical industry. In the report submitted, the committee found out that the chemical industry has reduced the rate of unemployment.

They further stated that the chemical sector has gainfully employed millions of workers. Additionally, they elaborated that the industry has contributed millions of dollars to the economy. "Their report was influenced by the Royal Society of Chemistry analysis," says , a chemical industry worker.

About The United Kingdom Royal Society Of Chemistry Report

The Society analyzed how the chemical sector affected the UK economy in 2010. While analyzing the economy, they realized that the sector increased the economy by 258 billion. This is at least a fifth of the United Kingdom's gross domestic product.

The Importance Of The Chemical Sector In The United States

The chairman of the committee set up by the Academies emphasized how vital the government's support is. If the administration increases its support of the , the industry will grow more. They can do that by investing more in the research of chemicals and chemical-relates products. This will in turn help to improve the development of the country and sustain the environment.

Other Information In The Report

The Academies also stated that supporting research in the chemical industry will boost its economic value. This increase is however determined by the number of chemical goods and knowledge that were integrated into other industries.

Conclusion

Kaushik Palicha concluded that the chemical industry has made a huge contribution to the US economy. There is no denying that it has been a major employer of labor in the sector. This is why the US government should invest more in the industry. There should also be proper arrangements put in place to ensure the chemical industry doesn't affect the environment. This will put the environment and society in a better place.