Caiah hummed and walked him through Cyera's house to where he assumed her bedroom was. Cyera had a pretty nice sized home, it wasn't too huge but it wasn't too small either. It was a perfect size, especially for her, since Cyera was never a fan of big houses because she mainly lived alone. But now that she had Caiah, she decided she would probably need a lot more space than what she was normally used to.

"She's right over here." Caiah said, dragging him into a room that was all the way down the end of the hall past the living area.

They both appeared into the semi-dark bedroom, Cyera had black curtains so even though it was sunny outside, it couldn't be seen. But, she had a few blue nightlights plugged in and turned on, courtesy of Caiah, so it allowed them to both see inside of her room. And from there, Caius could see Cyera's body laying peacefully in her all pink king sized bed, just as she was when Caiah called him.

Approaching her, he took light steps over her fluffy carpet and talked to Caiah in a hushed tone. "How long has she been sleeping?" he asked.

"For the whole day! I had to eat honeybun and blue muffins for breakfast. And I had no lunch." she whispered back, sitting down on the side of Cyera's bed as they finally approached it.

Caius leaned over, not wanting to get his outside clothes on her bed because he knew she'd be mad, even if she was unconscious. Lifting a hand, he reached for her forehead, and immediately concluded that she indeed was sick by how hot it was. Along with the fact that her skin had goosebumps, meaning she felt cold.

Cyera had a fever, but it wasn't just a regular fever. It was a psychogenic fever, caused by stress. It wasn't anything new, and Caius knew how to help because this had happened before, he just didn't understand how one dinner with her mom would cause all of this. There was clearly more to the story he didn't know just yet but he'd find out once he called Vincent.

"I'll make you some lunch soon Caiah, but first we have to take care of mommy right quick, we gotta try to wake her up or at least cool her down." he told Caiah who was watching him in curiosity.

She didn't know Caius, but the fact that he was willing to help her mom, and clearly knew what he was doing in her eyes made her trust him. And most of all, it made her interested in him. "How?" Caiah asked.

"You know how to run bath water right?" she nodded her head fast, getting up from her seat on the bed now that she was called to help. "Aight. Go do that, but make sure the water  is really cold for me, aight?" he asked, holding a thumbs up.

Caiah mimicked his actions and grinned, "Aight." she repeated before running off into Cyera's adjoined bathroom to do what he said.

Caius chuckled a little at her copying him before turning his attention over to Cyera again, "Ce... Ce mama can you hear me? It's Caius." he called out, trying to see if he could wake her first before he just dumped her in cold water. But no matter how much he called her and shook her body, she didn't budge. The sickness was getting to her, along with the stress, she was exhausted.

Grunting to himself, Caius pulled his phone from his pocket, going to his contacts, he pressed Vincent's name and left the phone on speaker as it rang. After the third ring, Vincent finally picked up, but Caius gave him no chance to speak first before he was already cursing him out.

"What the fuck happened at that birthday dinner my nigga? You said Cyera was upset, not completely passed out and sick." Caius said in frustration.

Just FriendsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara