quotes

.
.
Demon slayer incorecct(?) Quotes ?
.
.
.

This is also just randomly generated quotes .

Giyuu: What if the 'g' in 'gif' is silent?
Rengoku: Go the fuck to sleep
Giyuu: What gif I don't want to?
Rengoku: Fuck You!

Giyuu: Would you like something to drink? *They open the fridge* We have water, milk, juice, spiders, Dr. Pepper-
Rengoku: Spiders?
Giyuu: Spiders it is then.
Rengoku: No, that wasn't-
* But they were already pouring them a brimming glass of spiders…*

Giyuu: Don't stay up all night, Rengoku. Last time you got this sleep-deprived, you tried to eat your own shirt.

Shinobu , pointing to sanemi and Giyuu : Distract them! I'll be right back! *leaves*
Rengoku: Okay!
*five minutes later*
Shinobu : *returns and sees sanemi and Giyuu  unconscious on the ground* What did you do? I said distract them, not knock them out!
Rengoku: There's just no pleasing you sometimes.

Aoi: *closes a cabinet*
*a crash is heard behind the cabinet door*
Himejima : What was that?
Aoi: The sound of someone else's problem.

Genya: FUCK THE CHAIR. PARDON ME FOR MAKING MYSELF COMFORTABLE DURING A SINCERE HEART TO HEART DISCUSSION WITH A DEAR FRIEND IN NEED!
Genya: BUT THE TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO CEASE STRADDLING THIS DEEPLY OFFENSIVE PIECE OF FURNITURE! AWAY WITH YE, FOUR LEGGED TEMPTRESS! DISTRACT US NO MORE WITH THE MOST BASIC AND UTILITARIAN FORM OF COMFORT YOU SUPPLY!
Himejima : Genya just threw a tantrum about a chair.
Himejima : I just won Genya Tantrum Bingo.

Urodaki : Obanai likes to win. When they were 8, a little Club Scout friend of theirs bragged they could sell the most cookies.
Urodaki : Damned if Obanai didn't walk the neighborhood till they got blisters on their feet, and won by 10 boxes.
Urodaki : Best part is, Obanai wasn't even a Club Scout.

Obanai: I just watched Sabito  jump off of a spinning chair. Luckily, they weren't hurt that badly. But the whole time, Nakamie  was screaming for help, which caused Douma to run in to help Sabito . Just note that all of this happened in the span of six minutes.

Aoi: Hey, can I get a sip of that water?
Giyuu : It’s not water.
Aoi: Vodka! I like your sty-
Giyuu : It’s vinegar.
Aoi: …What?
Giyuu : It's vinegar, PUSSY. 

Rengoku: Can we go to a haunted house?
Zenitsu : What’s wrong with the one we live in?
Rengoku: Wh-what?
Zenitsu : Goodnight, Rengoku.

Sabito: The moon looks beautiful, doesn’t it?
Mitsuri, looking at Sabito: Yeah… but do you know what’s more beautiful?
Sabito and Mitsuri in unison: *sighs* Muichiro 

Douma: I can't imagine what Giyuu  is planning. But I can tell you two things. We won't like it and it won't be legal.

Giyuu : *eating a cinnamon roll*
Tsutako : Cannibalism.
Giyuu : *confused chewing noises*

Mitsuri: FIGHT ME, YOU NERD ASS SLUT!
Giyuu : At least try to sound slightly more sophisticated when you threaten someone.
Mitsuri: Oh, I'm sorry. I should ask; dost thou want to engage in a duel, my good bitch?
Giyuu : Somehow that's worse.