I look up at Camille, "I can't finish this. I'm just going to cry and ruin my makeup."

"We'll fix your makeup."

You were the first girl to treat me like a person and not an athlete. I believe that's why it was so easy to fall in love with you. I fell for you fast. I wouldn't change a thing. Our past is difficult but no relationship is easy. I think we learned that the hard way. While everything was complicated for a while, I'm so incredibly glad it worked out. I'm so happy we made it to today. This will forever be our day. I know you are going to look absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see you.

I also know that today isn't easy for you. I want you to be vulnerable because I know it can't be easy to not have your mom here. I know I've told you before, but I would've loved to meet her. I'm proud of how far you've come. You're making her proud and I hope you believe that. Even in the five years, I've known you, you've grown so much since I first saw you in the bar in New York City.

I can't wait for our future. I know our future is going to be special in every way possible. I'm thankful for you in every way. I'm proud of you. I love you and I can't wait to be your husband.

I look up at Camille, "I should've married him sooner."

She laughs as she hands me a tissue. "Is my makeup ruined?"

"No, it's not that bad."

She helps me fix my makeup as my hairstylist finished my hair. She takes Wes from me as he started to fall asleep, "I'm going to give him to Corey and my parents. Get your dress on because we need to go see your dad. I'm also going to go check on the guys too to make sure they are ready."

"Okay."

I go to the garment bag and take out my dress. I love this dress so much. I feel so beautiful in this dress. Alecia and Michelle kindly help me into my dress. "Feel good?" Alecia asks me.

"Yeah, I do."

"Good. You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

I put on my simple pearl-studded heels before putting on my jewelry. Camille returns as my hairstylist places the clip for my veil in my hair. My veil has pearls sporadically placed on it that match my heels. It's not super long. It's simple and keeps our classy look together.

"Your dad is ready whenever you are."

"I'm ready."

We go out to the area where my dad is and stand behind him. "Are you ready, dad?"

"Not one bit."

I tap his shoulder to get him to turn around. "Oh, J, wow. You look beautiful."

We hug for a moment, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I am. I'm really excited."

He takes a step back and looks at me, "You look just like your mom and that makes me so happy."

"You can't tell me stuff like that."

He smiles and laughs, "I know she would've loved to be here."

"I know. It really sucks that she's not. I'm trying to be okay with it but I'm not."

"You shouldn't be."

He hugs me again, "I'm proud of you and I love you and you're always going to be my little girl."

"I love you too."

We split off and I stand with Lizzie and Larisa while Camille gets Christian. They make sure my makeup isn't running.