f o u r t e e n

Sehven

The sound of my phone vibrating pulled my attention from the foam of Dr. Teal's Pink Himalayan body scrub. I also dropped in my desired amount of Coconut Milk Soak and a few pumps of Vanilla bubble mix. My candles were lit and my phone was plugged into the charger on the counter of my bathroom. I had made an 80-90s R&B mix for my morning runs, but it was an undeniable vibe right now too.

Today had been a long day and once I was off, I ordered the three of us Chinese food for dinner and called it a night early from my girls. It was only a little after seven and I had already stripped down from my work attire. Only wearing my long plush pink robe around my body. I'll shower after my soak and then head to bed to charge up for tomorrow's shenanigans. Thankfully it'll be Friday, which meant no patients and only meetings and paperwork.

Checking the phone, I noticed the Ring notification. I didn't get a chance to actually check it before a knock at my room door came. No words were said and I knew it wasn't Erin nor Izzy. For one neither of them knew what knocking was.

Migi stood on the other side of the door. His hands stuffed in his pocket. He was dressed in all black with his hood over his heavy gaze. He cracked a smile once I appeared. Shaking my head, I sidestepped, allowing him into the bedroom. It was actually his first time inside our home, upstairs. I watched as he moved deeper into my private sanctuary, taking it all in.

"Erin?" I asked in regards to how he gained access and his response was a simple head nod at first. Stopping by my bed to remove his hoodie and slides.

"Yeah, I was coming to see what you was up to since I couldn't call."

Oh. Yeah...

After the fiasco at the store with his...ex-whatever, I decided to take a few days to distance myself. Give me some time.

Tuesday he stayed for the duration of the class. Not causing any distractions. Once the food was delivered, I fixed his plate and showed him to the manager's office in the back of the store.

Erin shared with me her concerns, but ended it with "let him prove himself" and Isabella seconded it.

I would gift him the chance to do so, but I wanted time to think. Oddly enough, I had unblocked his number about ten minutes ago while lighting candles inside the bathroom. The courage to do so building as I grabbed my bottle of Moët from downstairs.

"You can call again," I informed him. Migi kissed his teeth at my sarcastic tone. My eyes racking over his tatted chest to the waistline where his sweats and boxer briefs were. "You just wanted to pop up like you always do."

He walked over to me, his taller frame stopping only inches from mine. He tugged at the straps of my robe. The plush material opened for him slightly. It was enough for him to wrap his arms around my bare frame. Migu leaned down to kiss my face. On my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, and then down to my lips. Pecking them as his hands rested on my butt. Gripping the thickness of it as he deepens the kiss.

"I can't stay?" His tone was raspy, deep with sudden arousal. His question lingered as he kissed my neck. Helping me to give in.

"I guess so." Migi chuckled at my words before standing up straight. He took a peek around into the double doors leading to the bathroom. That smile turning upside down.

"Damn. You gotta nigga on the way or some shit?"

I rolled my eyes at him, before walking around to go inside the private spa I had created. At the jetted bathtub, I ran my hand under the water to make sure it had cooled from the hot temperature.