you don't tell me everything you do

😂😂😂
bet do u
you gon hate it when I do me on god

I roll my eyes, he obviously want to start an argument with me cause I'm going outside.

My Man💞

can you stop bro
i never go outside tho so stop
i love you

yea Aight
do u bro fck w other niggas n shit

im not even around niggas bae
okay I'm sorry
ill spend the night w u monday

you know yo og ain't going for that
but whatever

im sorry bae 🥺
ima make it up to you I promise
i love you gino

ite love u 2

I smiled turning my phone off. I looked up seeing with was in the North Lawndale area where I stayed at.

I should just have them drop me off at Gino house but I want to see future.

"Ugh, girl there go KB fine ass." Jkyra said to Tamya and Dejah because I don't know who KB is.

"Bitch I don't know why you just won't tell him you like him, 9/10 he like you too." Dejah shrugged.

I tuned their conversation to out applying Dior lip glow oil onto my lips.

"Come on, Nae." Dejah tapped my leg. I put my lip gloss into my Kurt Geiger purse and got out the car on Dejah's side.

I viewed my surroundings seeing four boys walking towards us; I noticed one from his WWE tattoo, he was the boy from the yellow store a couple weeks ago.

"Y'all this our sister, Nae." Dejah introduced me with her hands in her back pocket.

"Hey." I spoke.

"Wassup, Nae." The boy with the WWE tattoo said licking his lips before walking towards the party bus.

"That's KB ugly ass, this Von, De and Uno dirty ass." Dejah continued to introduce them.

"Waddup, come on bro before we be late." Uno sucked his teeth.

"Boy, you gon' be able to see your man relax." Tamya rolled her eyes causing us to laugh.

"Fuck y'all." He said flicking us off as we walk towards the party bus.

I sat on the white and black seats near to Dejah and the stripper pole.

"Gon' head trick." Von muffed Dejah as he walked passed her.

Dejah blushed looking down to her shoes. Oh they gots to be fucking.

I rubbed my lips together as everybody walked passed and KB sat in the seats front of me.

On BS by Drake & 21 savage played through the speakers as we drove off.

"I can smoke in here?" I asked Dejah and she shrugged.

"KB, could she smoke in here?" Dejah asked him and he shrugged his shoulders. "You don't know shit, slow ass."

KB sucked his teeth and mugged her. "You don't know even fuck you mean."

"You drink?" KB asked pulling out a bottle of patron out a black plastic bag.

I nodded my head and he passed me clear plastic cup and filled my cup.

"Hm." Dejah passed me a Dole mini pineapple juice for a chaser obviously.

I don't even usually drink but whatever, I'm about to enjoy my night.

To Be Continued <3

how do y'all feel about the twins (Jkyra & Dejah)?
how do y'all feel about Gino bum ass?
lmao how do y'all feel about everybody atp.