We interrupt this programme

ابدأ من البداية

"Daddy, what a tomb?" Tilly asks me with a questioning look on her face. Everyone gives her an amused glance while I try to quickly think of how to not scare my daughter with what a tomb actually is.

"Ummm, it just means an old building baby. That's all." I explain to her. Thankfully, she seems to accept that answer and signals to be put down which I do, but I grab her hand.

"No signs of looting. So the equipment is likely in good shape." Sarge says hopefully.

"This town must have turned fast." 10K says.

"Well, it helps that this town isn't on the way to anywhere." I say looking round a little.

"Not a packer fan, eh?" Warren asks just to piss me off a little bit but it doesn't work cause,.... I do not know what a packer is.

"What's a packer?" I ask her genuinly curious.

"You get beat up a lot as a kid?" Sarge asks making me send her a shocked and mean look. Bit rude.

"We could break down these doors." 10K suggests.

"Let's find a way in that doesn't invite anyone to follow." Warren replies to him quickly. Yeah, would not want that to happen.

We all walk away from the doors, trying to do just what she said. As we are walking, I feel Tilly's hand slip from mine causing me to stop and look down. She has toddled over to 10K and taken his free hand. I look at her confused and she just sends me one of her sweet smiles which she knows I cannot say no to. I smile back at her before looking at 10k. I look at him with a stare that I hope says 'anything happens to her and I will cut you up piece by piece and feed you to a Grandma Zombie while you watch'. We all continue walking till we reach a new van. Sarge and Doc get the trunk open and start to root through it while Warren tries to get it to start.

"Walkie-talkies." Doc says holding them up. Warren tries to start the engine but it just revs up and stalls. "Road flares." Doc says picking them up and examining them.

"Oh! Batteries. First aid kit." Sarge says excitedly.

Tilly POV: (just a little quick change)

We have walked around the building for what seems like forever. I am holding 10K's hand cause Daddy's hand got boring. We see a big car and Doc and Sarge get the back open while Warren sits in the front.  10K walks us around the car and to the side a little. There is a big red thing which looks really interesting so I try and get it. He is too strong though and won't move meaning I just lean towards it. He looks down at me and I point to what I am trying to reach.

"Good find Tilly." He says grabbing it. I hear a liquid inside and I try and get it from him.

"What is it? Can I drinks it?" I ask putting my free hand on it.

"No. No you cannot drink it but we still need it. Come on. Let's take it to the others." He says. He holds it so I can put my hand on the top aswell and help carry it to everyone.

"I finded something." I say to everyone happy. I am the best finder of things ever!

"Yeah. She found a gallon of gas. Probably oxidized." 10K says putting in onto the seat in the car. I let go of his hand and run to daddy. I run into his legs and wrap my arms around them.

"I finded it daddy." I say looking up at him.

"Well done baby." He says rubbing my head.

Murphy POV:

Tilly is very proud of herself for finding gas which I don't think she knows what it is exactly but hey, she is happy. She is still wrapped around my leg but I don't mind.