Princess Turandot

Start from the beginning

"Tara, ready lang tayo saglit. Toothbrush ka lang diyan. Hilamos ka lang. Wisik wisik. Kain tayo, Kamahalan?  Breakfast tayo? Ano gusto mo?" 

"Tamad ako magdrive," Regina whined.

"Oh eh 'di... new experience... tricycle tayo.  Lagi kang may new experience saakin. Service deluxe ka pa.  Tara. Kain tayo. Patagalin pa natin oras natin together?"

"Katamad magcommute!"

"Ay sige, Kamahalan, uwi nalang ako," Narda shrugged, about to stand up.

"No! That is not what I meant," Regina exclaimed, dragging Narda closer to her.

"Donya Vanguardia. Eh hindi ka pwede magdrive. Wala akong kotse. Malalaman naman ng Daddy mo kung si Kuya Ali nagdrive saatin.  Regina, dapat matuto ka nga macommute. Survival skills yan. Hindi yung parang bata na 'di pa rin marunong magbigay ng barya sa jeep. Bilis na! Mag-sex pa tayo!"

"Gross!"  Regina was startled at the suggestion, sudden seriousness crawling on her offended expression.

"Malisyosa! Pwede 'wag ka muna judgmental, Kamahalan? Papakita ko muna sa'yo ano meaning ng Sex?"

Narda then stood up and in her petite figure, bent down, asking Regina to ride on her back.

"This is so incredibly dangerous! You are like 10 year old height, malaglag mo ako!"

"Grabe ito, maka ten years old? Strong 'to ano? Kakaposo yan sa Nueva Esperanza. Workout.  Bilis. Piggy-back ride.  Get on, Kamahalan.  Magready na tayo," Narda said confidently, wiggling her hips to get Regina ready.

Regina sluggishly positioned herself on Narda's back and in one swift movement, Narda lifted the taller woman effortlessly. 

"Ano? Ready ka na? Do you trust me?"  Narda asked, tilting her head while she raised her eyebrows at Regina.

Regina enclosed her arms around Narda's neck, and she smiled widely, the same gummy one that Narda loved.

"Shit. Call me crazy but I do... I do trust you..."

"Ready ka na, Kamahalan? Mag-Darna na ako! Darna!"

Narda spun around while carrying Regina, the taller woman kept cussing throughout.

"Narda! Pag ako nasuka! You are going to drop me," Regina shrieked and giggled at the same time.

----------------------------

The noise was extremely loud from Regina's room. Luna wondered where the commotion was coming from. She was still in her pajamas, and fuzzy slippers.  She walked on the wooden floors, looking puzzled. She headed to her Ate's room, preparing to yell at Regina. She gently opened the white panel door, leaving it ajar.

There she saw her shrewish Ate Regina being carried by the Padua U outcast, Narda Custodio.  The words of Carson echoed in her head:

Luna, tao ko yan si Custodio.

She remembered the times when Carson and Narda talked. She remembered how Carson talked about how he had a plan for her Ate.