Princess Turandot

Start from the beginning

"Oo nga pala.  Inalagaan mo ako.  Doon ka nga nadevelop saakin,e. Nadala ka sa katawan ko... yung pinabra mo ako dito," Narda playfully covered her chest with her arms, feigning modesty like she was a shocked Maria Clara.

"Ew. Ang kapal!"

"Yii. Kapal kapal daw pero gusto ako kaholding hands kahit pasmado raw ako," Narda yelled, laughing in her shrill way again.

"God.  So loud!  Are you one of those people? Yung maingay sa umaga? Since nandito na tayo, rules ko dapat quiet pag mornings.  Be an adult.  Can we normalize silence in the morning? Kailangan ka ba lagi may kausap sa umaga? I hate those types!"

Regina rolled her eyes but she bit her lip, stifling a chuckle.  In response, Narda playfully threw a pillow on Regina's face. 

"Malakas, ah!"
"Sorry, sorry, Regina..."

Regina then got her revenge by smacking Narda roughly on her nose with the pillow.

In their usual sense of chaos, the two started wrestling with their arms and hands as they tried to grapple over the throw-pillow. Before they knew it--- hands were over mouths, knees bumped, legs tangled, and boisterous laughter echoed in that silent room.

They crashed on to the carpeted floor with Narda landing on the exhilarated Regina.

In the middle of their tussle, there was that sudden hum and warmth that always surrounded them. Before last night, they usually ignored this.

Before last night, they had to brush it off with insults or moments of jokes. 

But this time?  It was grueling to ignore that tension that always surrounded them.

And in an instant, light brown eyes met with dark, doe-like eyes. Their smiles felt warm as they felt their usual tension gush in.

Narda's fingers slowly combed the strands of Regina's blonde streaks. Her eyes studying the mesmerizing woman beneath her. Regina was still in the middle of her giggle-fit, until her smile faded at the sight of Narda's intense stare. 

The dark haired girl's eyes bore into her, she had to inhale sharply as if bracing herself.

Slowly, Narda inched in, lowering herself hoping to kiss Regina passionately again like they did the night before. 

But as their skin touched briskly, there was a sudden sound of a raging rumble.

"Narinig mo yun?" Narda asked.

There was the sound again.

Narda smiled widely and she had sputtered into a resounding crow-like laugh. She could not breathe.  The piercing tone was coming out of her mouth.

"Tawang tawa?!" Regina blurted out.

Regina was extremely hungry and her hollow stomach made it known. 

"Tangina, parang may acoustics tiyan mo--- re-re-remix," Narda chuckled.

"Anobaaaa! Super panira ka ng moment," Regina playfully pulled Narda's bangs in feigned annoyance.