Choice of Spa & Beauty Ritual - 45 Minutes

At Mantra Body Spa, in Delhi, you can enjoy premium beauty treatments and care, as well as indulge in personalized Spa rituals.

Take a break and enjoy a relaxed and relaxing time, through one of the following rituals of your choice:

Elixir of the Gods Bath:
Rejuvenating bath based on the properties of vinotherapy. Black grapes have a high level of polyphenols that provide the bath with antioxidant and anti-aging properties. The skin is smoother, with more elasticity and a more youthful and revitalized appearance. Finishes with a relaxing back massage.

Lavender Bath:
Soothing bath that helps to relieve the stress caused by everyday life. This bath is rich in essential lavender oils, packed with calming and relaxing properties. Then reach a state of deep well-being with a localized massage of dorsal relaxation, which will make you forget about the world around you.

Body Exfoliation with Localized Massage:
Rhythmized by gentle movements, the exfoliation eliminates dead cells, activating circulation and returning the skin to a luminous, purified and truly nourished appearance. In addition, it promotes a relaxing moment and invigorates the body.

Feel good, from the inside out, receiving care that will leave you balanced in body and soul.

Gifts to live! https://www.mantrabodyspa.com/