Chapter - XV [Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye] ~Part - II

Start from the beginning

Anupamaa realised why Anuj was weeping last night. It was important to tell Mukku that only she could reassure him that he isn't alone.

"Mukku...Anuj tumhe khone se darte hai. Unhe tumhari tarraki se koi pareshani nai hai. Lekin wo akele ho gye hai. Unhe lagta hai ki koi unke paas nai rehna chahta kyuki wo bure hai. Agar tum Surat chali gyi to wo akele ho jayenge."

Mukku had tears in her eyes. She ran towards the door. She wanted to see her Brother ASAP.

KAPADIA RESIDENCE

Mukku entered the house and found Anuj sleeping on the floor in his room. She took a jar full of water and splashed it on him. Meanwhile Anupama who entered behind her was shocked to see that. Anuj whimpered due to the cold water and stood up immediately.

"Mukkuuuuu...kya kar rhi ho...pagal ho gyi ho kya"

Mukku held him by his collar and widened her eyes.

"Dimaag to tumhara kharab ho gya hai chasmish. Kya lagta hai tumhe tum akele ho...tumhe koi pyaar nai karta...haa.... ye 5 foot 6 inch sorry 4 inch ki hot and happening behen tumhe dikhai nai deti...andhe ho kya tum"

Anuj held her ears now.

"Ye 5 foot 2 inch ki Motu behen... Mujhe chod ke Surat jaa rhi hai to mai aisa nai sochunga to kya karoonga....you Lilliput" 

Mukku pulling his hair said -

"Mujhe Lilliput mat bolo Bandar ke chashme wale Dadaji....Mai Peet doongi tumhe..."

Anuj held her arms strongly with one hand and stopped her from pulling his hair and pulled her ears with the other.

"Mai tumhe chodunga tab to peetogi naa hitler ki naani lilliput"

They were fighting worse than kids. Anupama feared they would break each other's heads. She shouted

"Bas kijiye aap dono....warna Mai kisi se baat nai karoongi...samjhe...kabhi nahi"

They stopped immediately and looked down on an apology. She walked towards them just like Gabbar walked towards Saamba. They were scared of the consequences now.

"Kya hai ye hon....Ek Multi national company ka malik aur uski behen aise lad rhe hai...log kya sochenge aap dono ko dekhkar."

Anuj whispered -

"yaha log kaha hai....tum log ho kya"
And tried hard not to laugh.

Mukku whispered -

"Bhai...tumhari biryani banegi aaj"
and both laughed out loud. Anupama gave them death stares.

"Chup chaap ek doosre se maafi maangiye aur gale lagiye...jaldi" 

Anuj looked at mukku who cupped his face.

"Bhai agar tumhe lagta hai ki Mere Surat jaane se tum akele ho jaoge to mai kahi nai Jaa rhi...bas tumhare paas rahungi...I promise."

Anuj kissed her forehead.

"I am sorry bacchi....Mujhe tujhe rokna nai chahiye tha..tujhe itna bada chance Mila hai...we should be celebrating. Tum jaa sakti ho...but meri kuch conditions hai...."

She put her arms around him. While Anu was overjoyed looking at the cutest bond these two shared.

"Tum Jaan bhi maang lo bhai...."

Anuj chuckled -
"Tumhari Jaan ka aachar daalonga kya mai. Suno...you have to spend weekends in Ahemdabad, reside in the house I choose for you, allow me to get you body guards, maid and cook, talk to me thrice Everyday and...."