Nee takkunu paatha dhikkunu aagum..
Bakkunu manasu thaana adikume.....

She suddenly took long strides towards Sam not breaking the eye contact. Sam's heart was thumping loudly against his chest as he could even her it as she neared him every second. And once she was close enough to him, she lifted herself by standing on her toes and placed her lips on his cheek making butterflies fly around Sam.The pressure she applied on her lips was hard as she pressed her lips hard on his bearded cheeks without her own knowledge.

Nee pachchunu onnu ichchunu kodutha...
Takkunu narambu thaana thudikume.....

And once she pulled herself away from him, she immediately turned showing his back to him and literally rushed. Sam was just in trance staring at her who was walking like penguin. But she stopped on her tracks and immediately turned in a swift making his stomach flip when her hair flew.

Nee pattunu thirumbi paatha...
Naan tappunu off aaven...

She walked towards him again but taking long steps this time. She didn't stopped even after going near him. She took a step ahead dashing her shoulder to his arm making him yearn for it more. Sam was all the while having his gaze on her who was not at all minding his eyes on her. The emotion he was going through was hard for him to understand as it was difficult for him to stop looking at her. She took her phone immediately which was on the compound. She twisted her heels immediately and walked ahead in an attempt to move away from those boys soon.

Nee sattunu orasi pona...
Naan takkunu fuse aaven...

But unfortunately or fortunately, her heels lost the grip making her twirl and loose the balance. And Sam immediately held her from falling by encircling his arm around her waist in an attempt to help her. Both twirled as Sam suddenly held a twirling Sivaangi. The proximity was affecting him so badly as his hormones were going high.

Nee boththunu vizhundha gappunu pudipen...
Mabbula kaalu kaathil parakume...

Sivaangi closed her eyes due to the sudden happening while Sam was just lost. Looking at her face so close made his breathe uneven. But after some seconds Sivaangi opened her eyes and found him staring at her without even blinking his eyes. She immediately pushed him on his chest as his whole body went through shock just by her mere touch. Sivaangi stood on her feet and walked away closing her eyes in embarassment while Sam was still not understanding what just happened.

Nee jallunu nadandhu jillunu pona...
Jivvunu enaku shock-uh adikume...

All this while the duo were being watched by the the people around them with wide eyes and shock on their face. Not only the people, but also the other students present there were also looking at them with their jaw opened.

Sakshi and Sakthi ran behind Sivaangi who was taking longer steps to exit the college soon so that she would escape the weird stares she was getting.

Here on the other side, Sam was looking his hand which held her small covered waist. It was indeed shocking for himself. He was reminding all the happenings that took place now while Sudhan and Pugazh shaking his shoulder when they found him slowly moving into trance.

His mind repeated the happening of the strong kiss Sivaangi gave on his cheek which made him smile wide. His arms automatically lifted up as he slowly shook his body. Pugazh scrunched his eyebrows in confusion while Sudhan moved back wondering if his friend/brother was fine.