"I'm so sorry, Mr. Harper!" He kept apologizing. Lucien was watching the guy with a smug smile.

"It's fine. I should've told you in advance!" I said to him. He gave me a short smile.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to take your order." He said and left. I was stunned by how quick Lucien was to get angry. I wanted to get mad at him but then I remembered his warning.

Looking at the menu, I knew what I wanted and ordered while Lucien also ordered his own meal. The food came and throughout the whole time, Lucien and I never said a word to each other. Everytime I wanted to, his hungry eyes just backed me off.

"Where did you go to school?" I asked him. He was cutting into his steak a bit too aggressively and didn't respond.

"Well, I go to NYU." I responded. He bit off a piece of his steak from his knife. No, not fork. He held a piece of cut steak off his knife and was eating off it.

"Your mom and dad are very nice people. I'm thankful they're willing to pay my tuition." I said with no response.

"Any plans for the weekend." I said. No response. I was growing tired because I would say something but Lucien would never respond. He just looked at me. His eyes kept scanning my body.

I remembered what Angie told me before I left. To unbutton the first button of my shirt. Apparently, if I show a bit of skin, it'll get Lucien excited.

My hands went up to my collar button and unfastened it. Lucien watched this and his eyes got thirstier. Just a bit of my collar and upper chest got him riled up. He adjusted himself in his seat.

A few quiet minutes passed again. Lucien's eyes never left my exposed skin.

He cut a piece of his steak and offered me his knife with the piece on it. "Do you want some of my meat?" He asked, a smug smirk on his face. I choked on my pasta and had to down it with water.

"No thank you, sir." I squealed out. His nostrils flared when I said sir.

"You sure? It's juicy and tender..." He replied. I got a bit excited. I'm not sure if he was just offering me steak or if it was a sexual innuendo.

"We should focus on dinner!" I told him. He slammed his knife on the table hard. The entire table shook and his wine glass fell on the floor and shattered. The wine spilled onto the carpet like blood.

The entire room became silent. The security guards became attentive and were all watching over here. The normal patrons were watching us too. The waiters had stopped their service. And I felt humiliated. Eyes were on me. I heard my heart beating and the blood rushing to my head.

"Fucking hell!" Lucien angrily muttered to himself. "What are you all looking at?!" He yelled to the whole room. Everyone quickly looked away and continued with their prior activities.

I, however, am left in a state of shock. All I told him was to focus on dinner and he snapped.

"D-Did I do something wrong?" I stuttered out.

"Danny Boy. From the moment I saw your picture, I've been fantasizing about sleeping with you! Let's just finish dinner and I'll take you to my apartment and I'll fuck you like there's no tomorrow. My dad'll still pay for your education and we'll go about our merry ways." He said with the most certainty in his voice.

I stared at him in silence. He's angry because I'm being difficult.

"Come on, Danny Boy. I promise I'll treat you gently. But if you want it rough, all you have to do is ask..." He seductively said. I could feel his shoe begin to run up my leg. His foot slowly went higher. I gulped hard and tried to control my... excitement?

Why was I excited? Why do I feel so compelled to please Lucien? It's like Lucien has a grip on me. He's dominating me in my head. I want to please him so badly. He scares me, of course. But is it bad that I fancy him and want him. He's the most attractive person I've ever met and who wouldn't want to be with him?

But, I shouldn't have to feel like I owe him myself. I'm a person and the moment I walked in here, Lucien as treated me like a sex doll he's waiting to fuck. He treats me like this and will teat me the same afterwards.

"No." I said to him. His fist balled and clenched hard.

"What?" He angrily asked.

"I said no. I don't want to have sex with you. Can't we just have a normal date?" I asked. I looked to my side and saw Marco and a few others begin to panic. Now I'm feeling like I made a huge mistake.

"A normal date?! Danny! I'm just here cause I wanna have sex with you! I'll ask you again! Do you want to end this early and come home with me?" He asked. His eyebrows were angry. His face was a bit red.

"No thank you, sir." I responded. He huffed angrily and slammed his fist on the table. Everything shook again and I started replaying my life in my eyes.

"If you were anyone else, there would be a bullet through your eyes right now. Your fucking lucky you're beautiful. Too bad you're hard to get! Keep acting like that and no one will want you!" He taunted. I felt a bit hurt by what he said. He called me beautiful but also said I'm unloveable.

I wanted to yell back at him that he's unloveable too because he sees everyone as pawns for him to fuck or use. But I'm at a critical level right now. One wrong move or word and next thing you know #RIPDanielHarper will posted on the stories of my former classmates who never bothered to talk to me.

Deciding that I want to live, I slumped back into my seat. My appetite was gone. Lucien angrily stared at me. I guess when he realized I'd given up on this game, he went back to eating like nothing happened.

My legs kept shaking. I felt lonely here. If Lucien were to attack me, there would be no one on my side. I'd be dominated and kept silent. And I'm also wondering how this will affect the deal I made with Sylvester. Will he still pay for my tuition? Will he take pity on me? Or will Lucien tell him a fabricated story and thus, I won't see any of that money?

My head started spinning. I felt like I was going to pass out. And no one would help me. I also held back my tears. I couldn't cry now. It'll add to my humiliation.

Marco came by soon and asked if we wanted dessert. I was gonna say no thank you but Lucien said, "No he won't have any. We'll get the check." Marco took my half eaten plate and gave me a sympathetic look.

The bill came. I was going to offer my share but Lucien pulled out a few Benjamins and placed them in without saying anything to me.

He abruptly stood up and began walking out of the dining room. Everyone stopped talking and breathing when he passed by. He did a final look at me sitting alone and on the verge of tears and just rolled his eyes and walked out, followed by his bodyguards.

It all happened so sudden. Almost as if it didn't happen. But I looked down at the wine-stained carpet, resembling blood. Nope. It did happen.

I went on a date with Lucien and it went as bad as you can expect.

------

d-o-m-i-n-a-n-t

<3