Chapter 18 - Session

Start from the beginning

"Then we suddenly started talking about marriage, and we've been only dating for like a year, I mean I would say yes in a heartbeat but when he said we would adopt immediately after doing so I began to think about the consequences. His already divided time would be more divided, do you get me? He's planning on laying low in the industry because he would like to focus on us first. And that's just unfair don't you think? He loves doing this the most, and he'll give it up just like that" Win said and the three nodded but not Gulf.

"Don't you think..." Gulf started making everyone look at him, "Don't you think that maybe he loves you the most and not the life that he have right now?" he asked and Win blinked in shock.

"You said it yourself, I know him the best. So will you believe me if I say that he's capable of giving up every fame and life that he have right now, for you?" he asked again looking fondly at Win who's only gaping at him like a fish out of the water.

"Bright and I talked earlier today--"

"Lies! You hate that dude!" Mild said, lighting up the mood, which he successfully did, "He called me at seven in the morning. And even if I hate that brother of mine, he wouldn't call that early for nothing, but I guess I'm wrong" Gulf rolled his eyes remembering what Bright ranted to him so early in the morning.

"I was worried for nothing! I hate his voice yet I answered because I thought it was an emergency but you what that bastard just said to me?" Gulf said through his gritted teeth making the four laugh at him.

"What?" Win asked but Gulf held his palm up, saying wait as he put one square of Milka on top of a vienetta slice and eating it before speaking. "He just ranted how he loves you, 'Kana don't be jealous but you're not my favorite boy anymore', 'Kana I love WinWin so much', 'Kana if I asked you to be my best man will you?', and so on and so forth" Gulf said as if he's so irritated making the four laugh harder.

"My point is, don't overthink too much. My best friend loves you so much and you're thinking of letting go of him? Should I ask someone to kidnap you and leave you on a deserted island somewhere? I hate Bright with all of my heart right now, but I love him the most too, he's my brother after all" Gulf smiled.

"Wews, he's so good at giving advices he can't apply to himself" Mild said after they all calmed down and Saint nodded, "How about you and Mew?" Mild asked and Gulf just glared at him because they're back from where they started, back to 'Mew and Gulf' topic, they didn't even put Mild on the same Question and Answer portion.

As if Gulf is blind whenever he sees Mild and his sister.

"We're fine, happy even. We're always together too, specially right now that I'm pregnant" Gulf shrugged as he ate another slice of that vienetta ice cream.

"You're so stupid. Even then, before we even found out that you can get pregnant. Actually since two years ago! You two are always together" Saint rolled his eyes, "And for the past two years, didn't he tried, multiple times, to have you move in his house?" Gun asked.

"Oh my God, if Mew could, he would've already gave you the whole universe" Win exclaimed, "If there's someone who's not allowed to overthink here, that's you! I know you Gulf, these past few days you're thinking that what if Mew is only doing all of this because of your kids, but haven't you realize that he wouldn't be so possessive from the start if he really viewed you as a friend, be real" Mild said.

"I remember that! Mew hugged him as if someone will snatch Gulf away from him" Gun sighed, "Mew's even hitting my hand whenever I'm touching this bitch" Mild sadly said pointing at Gulf, "He always glare at someone who's talking to Gulf that's taking a lot of time for his liking, and apparently five minutes is long enough" Saint rolled his eyes.

"Ey that's enough" Gulf said and glared at his friends, "Yeah yeah, just rest there, we'll clean this up" Win said and stood up, began picking up the empty bottles and milk cartons. The four didn't stop muttering under their breaths though.

"Would you stop if I showed you the twins' ultrasound picture?" he asked and the four stiffened before looking at him with huge smiles on their faces.

"You saw them today?" Gun excitedly said and Gulf nodded, "I only have physical copies for our parents and sisters but I could give you a soft copy" he said and sent the photo on their group chat, and immediately the four gleamed, setting it as their lock screens already.

Gulf could already tell that even if his friends are ghetto, the twins will be spoiled rotten because of them. Plus Mew's friend group too, he will just pray that their kids won't be brats when they grow up.

"Kuya?" Nattarika said as she and Jomkwan walked in the apartment, Gulf gave them a duplicate copy of his keys when they started staying with him, "You two, come here" Gulf said and went inside his room, and when he came out, he handed them and envelope each, and when they opened it hey squealed.

"They're so small!" Jomkwan said, "Yep, Tito Anthony said they're the size of a raspberry right now" as if on cue, all six of them started inside his fridge for a raspberry and when they did, they all cooed, saying how small they are.

"Right! You rest inside your room! We'll clean here, you're not allowed to stay up late right? So just go, we can handle this, it's already nine" Gun said after he saw the clock and the five nodded so Gulf just hugged them one by one saying good night before going inside his room.

"We need that shopping to happen soon" Win said and thy all nodded, still not over the fact that the first baby of the family is starting to grow a lot faster than expected.

But what they didn't expect though, was the tweet that welcomed them an hour later.

-------------------------------------------

To be Continued...

A/N:

Hey! If some of you are Filo-Waanjais and already read the Social Media Version of this on my Twitter then you will notice some changes. I can't edit what I tweeted five months ago so this is it! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! See you soon at the next one!

ps// regarding the photos used here, I tweeted them first in my Twitter Circle so if you want to be part of that then kindly send me a message here Wattpad or on my Twitter, thank you!