In the presence of the Giant White Heart

After being dropped off the road, the prison guards left Knight behind in order to train under the goddesses of Gameindustri. He was unsure of what his "PC" weapon created, but he made it to the flowerbed of the human continents of Lastation, Lowee, Planeptune, and Leanbox. And in the center of it was the Celestial Garden, where the PC Weapon was in stone, a sword which was designed like a Gaming PC. He pulled the Sword out of the Stone and was sent to Celestia, home of the CPU Goddesses, who were bigger than each other, Black Heart was Omni sized, Purple Heart, Terra sized, and Green Heart, Planetary sized, then came along White Heart, who was Giga sized, 10,000 times his current height who played with him with her feet until she saw the PC in his sheath.

White Heart: He has the Gaming PC.

The three Goddesses stood before them surprising Knight as to how huge they are. Then they asked him a question he didn't understand.

Black/Purple/Green Heart: Anata ga motomeru yokubō wa nanidesu ka?

White Heart decided to translate for the young Knight.

White Heart: What do you seek?

Knight answered quickly

Knight: I seek justice. To turn fear against the fearful.

Black/Purple/Green Heart: Osoroshī mono ni taisuru seigi ga anata ga nozomu yokubōdearunara, anata ga mottomo osoreru mono ni taishite anata no ningen no karada to tamashī o kyōka shinakereba narimasen.

White Heart: If you seek to turn fear against corruption, you must first face your own. Are you ready to begin?

Knight knew he wasn't ready to start his training, so he answered to White Heart.

Knight: I can barely stand--.

White Heart suddenly stomped next to him.

White Heart: Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate or fair! And make no mistake young Knight, hear you face DEATH!

Knight suddenly attacks White Heart's foot after she stamped it down next to him with incredible force, impressing the White CPU Goddess.

White Heart: Kratos.

He then ran faster than the speed of sound and jumped as high as the clouds gripping her right thigh and attacking her butt.

White Heart: Mario and Sonic!

White Heart tried to swat him away from her backside when he dodged it strategically.

White Heart: Master Chief.

He then made it to her chest and attacked it, making it jiggle.

White Heart: You're skilled, but this is not a dance!

She then placed her heel next to him to trap him under her foot.

White Heart: And you are afraid, but not of me.

She then picked him up and brought him to her lips.

White Heart: Tell me, Knight. What are you most afraid of?

She then kissed him to see his fear and how he buried his guilt with anger.