Chapter One: Welcome to Narnia

~*~*~

Y/N and her cousin; Susan were walking around the markets, waiting for their train as a young boy approached them. He was about three inches taller than Y/N and about four inches taller than Susan. He had his hair gelled neatly to the side, though you couldn't really see it due to the toboggan covering it. He was wearing his school uniform and round glasses. Y/N and the boy made eye contact as he made his way over but she quickly tuned him out not wanting to engage in contact with the stranger, but she couldn't help but laugh as he tried to strike up a conversation with her cousin.

"Susan! Y/N!" Lucy, Susan's little sister and Y/N's little cousin, called as she ran across the street in a panic; getting honked at along the way.

"What is it Lucy?" Y/N asked concerned.

"You better come quickly." Lucy said, grabbing her sister and cousin's hand, dragging them to the train station. Once they got to the train station they could hear the faint chanting of people down the stairs that lead to the platforms. The three girls quickly walked down the stairs, seeing a huge crowd chanting 'fight' over and over again. The crowd was so thick you couldn't tell who was in the center but Y/N had a feeling when she saw golden blonde hair. Her, Susan and Lucy pushed their way to the front of the crowd.

"Peter!" Susan yelled at her older brother. He didn't look at her, he was too focused on trying to make the other guy's head spin off his shoulders. Peter was getting jumped by two others guys as well, resulting in Edmund- Susan's younger brother- jumping into the fight too. But, before Peter and Edmund could do anything two police officers came running over blowing their whistles. He grabbed Peter by his ear. "Act your age!" The officer scolded, releasing his ear.

"You're welcome by the way." Edmund stated sarcastically. Peter huffed, "I had it sorted." The three girls rolled their eyes. He clearly did not have it sorted.

"What was it this time?" Susan asked. Ever since Y/N came to London from America, Peter had gotten into many fights over the stupidest things.

"He bumped me." Peter stated, Y/N scoffed.

"So you hit him?" She asked appalled.

"No, after he bumped me, he tried to make me apologize. That's when I hit him." Peter explained, wiping the remainder of sweat off his face.

"Oh my God Peter. Isn't it just so hard to walk away?" Susan groaned.

"I shouldn't have to! I'm tired of being treated like a kid! It's been a year..." Peter roared. The Pevensie's and Y/N were close. So close that they had told her about their trip to a magical land called Narnia. They described it as the most heavenly place they've been to. They also mentioned that they governed the said heavenly land as the Kings and Queens. They made friends with fauns, talking animals, dwarfs, and most of all Aslan. They talked about Aslan a lot, especially Lucy. He was like the King of Kings and Queens. A God of some sort.

"Peter...I hate to break it to you but you are a kid. This isn't Narnia." Y/N consoled her older cousin. Peter nodded sadly going to grab his stuff as the train came rolling in.

"Ow!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Susan asked.

"Something pinched me." Y/N responded.

"Ouch!" Lucy exclaimed next. Then Edmund, then Susan and then Peter. The train got louder and louder as it passed them. "What's happening?" Y/N yelled to her cousins over the loudness. Everyone looked around confused until Susan spoke up, "Quickly everyone hold hands!" They quickly grabbed each others hands, though Edmund protested holding Peters but he did it nonetheless, and then the world around them started to change. Specks of a beach began flickering in between train carts and soon enough they found themselves on said beach in a cave.

"Woah..." Y/N said in awe. The four siblings looked at each other with the widest smiles plastered on their faces. Susan and Lucy were the first ones to break into a sprint towards the crystal clear ocean and then Peter and Edmund. Y/N slowly made her way out of the cave into the strange land. Susan and Lucy were splashing each other with water and Peter and Edmund were wrestling, soon resulting in Peter falling into a strong wave. But soon they all walked up to the shore where their cousin stood in confusion and in awe looking around them.

"Where are we?" Y/N asked, Lucy walked up next to her.

"Narnia, Y/N. We're in Narnia!" She exclaimed happily. Y/N stood beside her cousin in shock as the others looked around reminiscing on their time they had a year ago.

"Where do you suppose we are?" Edmund spoke.

"Well apparently we're in Narnia Ed." Y/N responded sarcastically.

"Well obviously, it's just I don't remember any ruins being in Narnia." Edmund said, staring at the ruins on the cliff overlooking the beach.