"Yes and we'll talk all about it after this is done. I promise," Nat said. "I just hope you won't be mad."

"I'm...not mad," Eira gave her a small smile. "I just wish you told me."

Nat suddenly hugged her, "Thank you."

Natasha had never really found someone besides Clint that accepted her line of work. Nevertheless, a mission that had become her friend.

Nat let go of her rather quickly before starting to walk out of the dome, "Now you should stay here. Take out the ones that stay on the ground."

"Okay," Eira said as she frowned. "But be careful."

She didn't really know the spy's capabilities. She didn't know just how deadly Nat could be.

Nat threw her a smile as she walked out the door, "Careful isn't really in my line of work..."

And Nat was gone.

_____

Eira went out of the dome and helped people in the park. There was falling debris and she tried to stop most of it. She also helped people get out of the debris.

But with the people out of the park, she went back to Pepper. The police came and arrested Justin Hammer. They were outside as they escorted him out.

The police were asking if they were going to come with them. But suddenly she could see droids heading their way in the night sky.

"Pepper, go!" Eira pushed the CEO towards the police.

"What about you?" Pepper said worriedly.

"I'll be fine," Eira said. "Go!"

Pepper was escorted away before four Hammer droids landed in front of her. She wondered why they were here to attack her but then again the best way to hurt someone was to hurt what they cared about: to lose.

She flung her hand out and set one sailing with the wind before skidding onto the ground. The others had their guns come out and she raised both hands; vines came out of the ground quickly and wrapped around the guns on their shoulders before ripping them off.

The one that she made skid onto the ground boosted over to her quickly with repulsors. She didn't have time to react before it smacked her with its arm and she went flying backwards before landing on the stairs on her stomach; her ribs hurt and she knew it was going to bruise.

She turned her head angrily before throwing one hand out. Vines lassoed around them and squeezed so hard, the droids were cut in half. They all fell to the ground, destroyed.

She sighed in relief before she turned to sit on the stairs, placing a hand over her side as she winced, "Ow."

As she sat there, the arc reactors on the dead droids started to blink red along with a beeping sound. She started to get up and back away in alarm.

Suddenly, Tony in his Iron Man suit picked her up and flew her away just as the droids exploded. She grabbed onto him tightly as he flew her away to a rooftop.

They landed and Tony had to take off his helmet as it was malfunctioning and sparking. He threw it to the ground and she immediately asked, "Are you okay?"

"Me? You almost died and you're asking about me?" Tony said in disbelief.

"Well, why wouldn't I?"