Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ

Beginne am Anfang

You pat the bird's head before it tries to attack Kamo again but Kamo throws a blood bag at it activating his cursed technique trapping the bird with it. You watch as the Nue dissolves and as Fushiguro jumps out to attack Kamo.

Suddenly big tree trunk appear next to the three of you. The two of them stop as you look at the tree knowing what's happening, you sigh before looking at the tree that was coming to your direction as Inumaki runs through the roof.

"Inumaki-senpai?!" You hear Inumaki's command "Run away." The three of you start to run away from the tree thing. The four of you were now running away as the tree follows you.

Suddenly another tree appears in the door gate making dust cover the four of you, you look at the curse that was blocking your pathway "Why is there a cursed spirit at Jujutsu High? Who does this veil belong to?"

You gulp as you feel Venom just underneath your skin "Probably the curse user working with that cursed spirit." Inumaki coughs as Kamo looks at Fushiguro's direction "Do you know something?"

Fushiguro glares at the spirit "I think it's the special-grade cursed spirit that attacked Gojo-sensei before. It's appearance matches the report. I can tell, even from that guy's drawing."

Inumaki makes a phone hand sign "Tuna with mayo." Fushiguro glances at Inumaki "You're right. Let's contact Gojo-sensei." You stare at the curse "Hold on. You can understand what he's saying?"

Fushiguro puts his phone up to his ear "That doesn't matter right now. Our opponent might use a domain. Maintaining our distance and retreat to Gojo-sensei-" Suddenly the curse spirit appears behind Kamo before breaking Fushiguro's phone as Kamo's body tenses ready to attack.

"Don't move!" The four of you disperse around the curse as Kamo uses his blood bag to attack the curse hitting it on its head. Fushiguro's Nue appears in the sky as it attacks the curse. You watch as they make no damage to it.

'Ready?' You nod. You put your arm behind your back as you feel Venom cover it. You take your arm out like Mahito did in Yuuji's battle as Venom takes the curse's face before making it go face first to ground.

 You take your arm out like Mahito did in Yuuji's battle as Venom takes the curse's face before making it go face first to ground

You hear the ground crack as you made that move. Inumaki, Kamo and Fushiguro look at you completely shocked, Venom retreats back before any of them could see him as Hanami instantly stand up again slightly curios about you now "Stop it, foolish children."

You grab your head at the ringing, you watch as Hanami touches the blanket that was hiding its other arm "I merely wish to protect this planet, that's all." Kamo looks at Fushiguro and you "It's a curse spouting nonsense! Don't listen!"

Fushiguro and you continue to stare at Hanami "This is on a whole different level than lower-grade cursed spirits." You wonder if you should let Venom out to eat Hanami's head "The forest, the ocean, and the sky all weep so vehemently that I can no longer stand it. It's impossible to coexist with humans any longer. They know there are some humans who are kind to the planet. But how much does their affection even help?"