Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ

Start from the beginning

"Kamo-san, are you guys planning to kill Itadori?" You look at Fushiguro as he glares at Kamo "And if I said we were?" You were just backup since your potential was just average since they you didn't know you had Venom.

"You failed, then. Itadori wouldn't go down in such a short time." You look at them as they separate from eachother "We have no reason to kill him." Fushiguro looks at Kamo "Yes, you do. The higher-ups and the three major clans have plenty."

You hear loud sounds as you look at the sky seeing the birds flying away which you guessed is from Yuuji's battle. Not long after you hear Todo's shout "Wrong!"

You and Fushiguro were running through a building as Kamo aimed his arrows at the both of you

You and Fushiguro were running through a building as Kamo aimed his arrows at the both of you. You were still alive thanks to Venom guiding you or taking control over your legs.

You watch as Fushiguro dodges three arrows. You dodged the arrows and Fushiguro either dodged or broke the arrows, once in a while his shikigami would help him.

You and Fushiguro look up the stairs where Kamo is "You can call more than one type of shikigami at a time, right? Couldn't say I appreciate you holding out on me."

You watch as he prepares his last arrow "What about you? You're on your last arrow, aren't you? No one is helping you out if you pass out from anemia." Kamo smiles "Don't worry about that. These are all arrows I prepared ahead of time."

You watch as he aims to the ceiling before letting go the arrow, making an explosion above of the both of you. Suddenly Kamo tries to punch Fushiguro but he quickly blocks. You watch as Fushiguro's body shakes at the blow he recieved.

You frown before going to his side, you were only going to use Venom if everything goes south and when the special-grade curse appears "Nice reaction."

Kamo opens one of his eyes making a red scar form on it "But stay alert." Suddenly Kamo disappears and hits you instead this time, you back goes against the wall with a thud. It would've been a lot worse if Venom didn't take control of your arms making them into a defense position.

Fushiguro looks at you shocked before looking at Kamo with slight angry eyes. You watch as Kamo and Fushiguro attack eachother as you hear Venom talk 'I can feel the ugly thing from here. As well as that Mahito bitch.' You slightly shiver.

You hear them converse as you glance out of the window thinking about helping Inumaki. You watch as suddenly blue flames emit on Fushiguro as he's frog appears behind Kamo.

The frog suddenly dissolves when Kamo turns around to block it, he then looks at Fushiguro who makes a new hand sign. You watch as an pink elephant comes out from his shadow. The pink elephant makes an wave come to your direction and to Kamo's direction.

You sweatdrop feeling the water blast you outside of the building with Kamo. You look at the hole it made seeing Fushiguro make his Nue sign, the Nue appears and attacks at Kamo before grabbing you and taking you to Fushiguro which you were greatful for.