- Chapter 19: Our First Date -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Eva's Pov -

- Eva's Pov -

The shower didn't take long due to me using vamp speed to do everything i needed to do, i wrap a towel around my body and go into my bedroom only to see a white box with a red ribbon tied around it on my bed. I walk over then open the box with shaking hands and gasp at what i see laying inside, there is a beautiful black dress, diamond chocker, black clutch bag and a pair of black stilettos which look like i could stab someone's eyes out wearing. I quickly go over to the box that has my undergarments in and i put on my nicest matching set, i know for certain Enzo will like this matching set since it's his favourite colour. Then i go over to the bed and put on everything that's in the box making sure to be careful, once everything is on i mutter a spell that dried my hair and styled it into a messy bun with two stands of hair framing my face. I take a few deep breaths because i start to feel my nerves grow when i have calmed down enough i leave my bedroom and go downstairs where i see Enzo waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs holding a bouquet of red roses. When i get to the last step Enzo takes my hand and helps me down and gives me a small sweet kiss as he hands me the bouquet of roses, i bite my lip when he looks me up and down with lust in his eyes.

"Wow baby girl, you look absolutely breathtaking" He said smiling at me while keeping my hand in his

"You look very handsome love" I said blushing due to him still looking at me with lust in his eye

"Would it be okay if i vamp speed us to our date? Driving there will take time away from out sate and i don't want that" He asked then said looking somewhat nervous

"I'm okay with that as long as you don't drop me Mr St John" I said smirking

"Never Miss Pierce" He said smiling

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go" I said feeling excited

Enzo picks me up bridle style with one arm under my legs and his other arm around my waist holding me securely against his chest, i tuck my head under his chin just as he walks out the farmhouse. Then he starts running at vamp speed and i shiver when i feel the wind whipping around me nipping at my exposed skin but that only lasts for a couple seconds because he stops running and gently places me back onto my own two feet. I kiss his cheek as a thank you and hook my arm with his then he walks with me to the place we are having our date and that place is the mystic grill, it makes me laugh because i know he picked this place so he can all the boys i'm taken for now. When we walk inside the first thing i see is a waitress who is walking over to us with a extra sway of her hips while looking at Enzo with lust in her eye's as she bites her lip, i want to bite into her neck and drain her dry for looking at my daddy like that, wait, i mean my man.

His Unknown MikaelsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara