Team Z,X,Y,W and V ?

X,Y Aren't they Already out of here, V and Z aren't just us and Nagi's ? No, they are différent from the Team Y,X and W...

“Hi there lumps of talents, good Job with your physical trainning"

The Giant screen in the Room begin to display the Guy who is the “Manager" who run this place and this whole program but why, they aren't any Team from A or B ?

“Gathered here are 25 players from all five wings,all 126 of you cleared the first Selection, I'm sure the clever ones in here have already noticed...but there isn't anyone in here from Wings 1,2,3 or 4 and that there is one anomaly getting along with your groups of players gathered here, that's because those wings doesn't exist and that there is one Girl among you"

That's a way to announce something, not only he lied to us but he revealed on purpose that I'm the only one anomaly here...what a pain this Ego is.

Then this madman begin to explain that only wings 5 exist in Blue lock to make us fight like we were the wrost...

This man is really hateful and Amazing at the same Time, while everyone kept on complaining of why They'd been tricked, I admired his way of managing.

He wanted our Ego to grow up in making us thinking that we were the wrost in each wings, making those who felt stronger lose Their confindence to reach another realm of power.

We weren't like Neymar or Ibrahimovic nor Noël Noa, Their life was far worse than ours,they only lived on the purpose to reach their goals while If we failed in soccer we still had chance to change our life so Ego created Blue lock to give us the same hunger as those superstar.

And, he succeed, I feel like I'm an another person since I came here that's thanks to Him but I also Give my middle finger to him to use us like that but that Ego which reappeared in Myself seems like something able to change the World.

“Now then, Let's start the second selection round"

He said through the screen.

Make It Quick round eyes-san I'm ready to take on what you would propose.

“In the first Selection you learned how to change a 0 to 1 as a striker and on our brand new training fields,  you'll be fighting to turn your 1 to 100"

Then 5 hexagon's hologram popped up into his hands.

“the second round has five stages, only the ones who clear a particular stage
Are able to level up and advance to the next one, clearing the challenge in the first stage is your next objective and those who are able to clear all five stages in the second selection..."

Participe in a special trainning with top players from around the World.

From around the World hm? That add a spicy into the already spiced Blue lock,  but he says that he was the one who selected them so I'd be ready to fight against some weirdo.

Well I needed to pass the first stage before thinking of the Fifth one.

“So that cover It,warm up however you like, once you've prepared yourself, enter the gate one at a Time"

We from Team Z looked at each Other, individual challenge seems good for me but for someone like Iemon who wasn't playing off the goalie position would be in difficult and Igaguri is another story.

Well, I need to Think of myself first, only egoist survive here After all.

Those who can't made It to the second stage wouldn't see those who made It up, and once you enter the first stage, you can't go back anymore.