(2) Sleep Tight

Heeseung was sitting at his desk, watching as Niki chased around a very energetic Momo and Jungwoo in the toddler room.

Of course, he happily accepted the surprise drop off of Baby Jimin.

Jake didn't mind having another baby to watch as well.

"How's it going in here?", Heeseung asked, walking into the room.

"Pretty well. Haechan is sleeping, Jimin is still sleeping. Felix is watching cartoons on my IPad with Nayeon. And Ten has discovered his favorite stuffed animal."

"You're doing great. It seems to be a bit easier with the babies."

"Oh it is. They don't give me nearly as much trouble as Niki and Sunghoon are having over there."

"I should go check on them."

"Yeah. Hey! Felix don't bite her!", Jake said.

Heeseung laughed to himself, going to check on the toddlers.

When he walked in, Niki had been tackled by Momo, Jungwoo, and Chan.

Sunghoon was playing pictionary with Sunoo, Jungwon, and Jay.

"It seems like everything is good in here.", Heeseung said.

"Hyung help me...", Niki said.

Of course I went in there and helped him free himself from the pile of littles.

"Heh, you lost!", Momo said.

"Yeah! We are da champion!", Jungwoo yelled.

Chan just clapped to signal he agreed.

"I think it's time to start winding down for nap time. How about you three join Sunghoon over there?", Heeseung said.

The littles nodded and walked to where the other three littles, and Sunghoon sat.

"This is difficult. How is everyone else handling this so easily?", Niki asked.

"Don't worry about it Niki. You have to have patience with littles. They probably think you're one of them."

"And why would they think that?"

"Well for starters, you're wearing a pair of overalls and a baseball cap, and you have a baby face."

"I do not have a baby face!"

"You do. It's adorable."

"I'm leaving."

"Hehehe, okay, sorry. But like I said, nap time is near, and then you take a break."

"I might take a nap with them. Does Jake have room in the baby area for me?"

"I don't know if there are any giant babies but I can check."