Before you read

The parts without special font are in third person or omniscient narrator.

The parts in italics are in first person, switching between the two main characters.

I had to read a dictionary based on the Avatar universe before writing this because there are hundreds of words that do not exist in any language.

If you want to know more interesting facts, I recommend the official Avatar website which has a section called Pandorapedia.

Marui - Huts of beautiful and artistic structures clustered among the protective roots of giant mangrove-like trees where the inhabitants of the Metkayina clan live.

Ranteng Utralti - The Tree of Spirits is a sacred place for the Reef People of the Metkayina clan, located beneath the waters of Ancestor's Cove. Similar to the Tree of Voices or the Tree of Souls of the Omatikaya clan, the Tree of Spirits is the Metkayina's main access point to the Ewya neural network that provides them with stored memories of their ancestors.

Nga yawne lu oer - I love you or you are beloved by me.

I will add more as more questions come up. Thanks for giving it a chance and if you want a second part just leave me comments. Whatever it is I really just like to talk to people.