Y/n: Yeah, you fell asleep on the ground.

I decided not to say anything about the woodsprites until I knew more about what Ewya had in store for us.

I stood up and offered my hand to help her up, which she accepted. We looked at each other and I looked around.

Y/n: I can see why you fell asleep out here, it's so... peaceful.

We locked eyes again, and I decided to try and make my move. I took her hands and slowly leaned in, as did she. We were so close, almost there-

Tuk suddenly rushed out of shrubs.

Tuk: Hey you found- What are you guys doing?

We let go of each other and our eyes darted at anything but the other's face. We were both flushed in red.

Kiri: Um... Y/n was just... waking me up, I was sleeping.

Y/n: Yeah... we should probably get back to Spider and Lo'ak.

Tuk climbed on my back, Kiri's and I faces were still red, but it was going down some to their normal color. We walked for a while until we found Lo'ak and Spider crouched down looking at something.

Kiri: Did you guys find something?

Lo'ak: Y/n, come here. You said mom taught you about hunting and tracking, right?

I approached the two with curiosity.

Y/n: Yeah, why?

Spider: Take a look at these tracks.

I knelt down and examined the prints. Kiri had a worried look in her eye.

Y/n: Well, they're too big to be from the Sky People, so that means they have to be Na'vi. But they don't have toe prints on them, and look at the small ridges in the prints, it means they were wearing boots.

Kiri: I don't like this.

Spider: What would that mean? I mean the only Na'vi we know around here, none of them wear boots.

Y/n: I remember Jake telling me about how the Sky People used to make these half Sky People half Na'vi breeds.

I flashed up my five fingers.

Y/n: Like us. It's how Jake and my dad spied on the Omatikaya before joining their side.

Spider: Wait, so you think they're doing it again?

Y/n: They might be, we should go back and warn Jake.

Kiri: I agree with Y/n, we should go back.

Lo'ak was following the prints as we were talking.

Spider: Wait... this place looks familiar. I think this is near the place where my dad and your dads fought.

Lo'ak: Cool... look, the footprints continue through there.

Without warning, Lo'ak starts sprinting to follow the prints.

Y/n: Lo'ak, wait!

Kiri: I really think we should go back now.

Spider: Well we can't go back without Lo'ak.

Y/n: Cmon guys, let's get Lo'ak and get out of here.

I lead Spider and Kiri, with Tuk still on my back, in following the footprints until we see Lo'ak crouched down in some shrubs. We walk up to him, wondering what he was looking at.

Y/n: What the hells wrong with you, you can't just-

Lo'ak: (hushed) shhh, look over there.

I looked to see where he was pointing and saw a group of Na'vi, but they were dressed like Sky People and had guns. I guess I was right about that. They were searching an old lab, and the one who seemed to be the captain of the group was searching a crashed AMP suit. He took out a skull from it and just stared at it, then got this angry look and crushed it. I overheard them talking.